Poll: Is falcao doomforting?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
49.06%
26 49.06%
No
45.28%
24 45.28%
Dont know
5.66%
3 5.66%
Total 53 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Doomforting Falcao
(12-15-2015, 01:40 AM)FEaRIeZz Wrote:
(12-15-2015, 01:01 AM)Ollie aka Decay Wrote: snip

snap

Thats a very valid point, I stand corrected. 

And yes, feel free to re-do your dupe list as the explanation on what a doomfort is claims that the smallest shooting hole you can have is the size of the bunker window.
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
Funny to hear complains about aggressive rp and doomforts from Red devil guys who usually have 30+ kills on server. That's some superb passive rp lol
The following 1 user Likes Prosto's post:
  • Ludo
Plain old doomforting in my opinion. The black on black colours definitely falls under the "visually confuse the raiding party" part of doomforting rules. Seeing as you made the sides like that aswell and not even the entire dupe (parts that wouldn't give you a huge or any advantage for that matter) you were definitely aware of this as you made this. I've personally witnessed you breaking fearRP as a moderator a few weeks back, for which you may be very thankful I was not recording at said time as it would have definitely gotten you serious consequenses. Then again I can't remember the last time a moderator/administrator ever being punished for wrong doings, as they'll always be able to smooth talk their way out of situations where they know they've clearly done wrong. Being a big group of friends probably helps you out a lil aswell, doesn't it. Won't be surprised if you'll be getting away with this again either though. Good on you, I guess. The current administrator team on FL is pretty outstanding as it is now. Except for well, y'kno..

Regards,
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • MrSir
The base itself stayed within the rules of the server and to conclude this, it is up to the staff members on the server at the time to interpret what a doomfort is and with that said 3 of us all agreed this was not a doomfort and fine to use.

Also Agorith I'd be grateful if you could stay om topic please, I've said I'm happy to keep this thread open as we can use this to define the doomforting rule as it is quite vague, thank you.
Would this rule not be broken? 18.4 Barricades must be made so that the attacker has a reasonable chance of victory.

It seems as though the attackers had to run straight down a hallway while being shot at while you had cover. Seems doomforty to me. If something is kinda iffy don't do it at all.
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
The following 1 user Likes Ali's post:
  • Haarek
(12-15-2015, 02:16 AM)Falcao Wrote: The base itself stayed within the rules of the server and to conclude this, it is up to the staff members on the server at the time to interpret what a doomfort is and with that said 3 of us all agreed this was not a doomfort and fine to use.

Also Agorith I'd be grateful if you could stay om topic please, I've said I'm happy to keep this thread open as we can use this to define the doomrorting rule as it is quite vague, thank you.

Then again, the FL staff team doesn't consist of only 3 other people, as I'm sure more than a few would agree that this is indeed a doomfort. I'm sure you made a great effort at making it as borderline doomfort as possible. Also, we're under the discussion threads. Usually in discussions people would also be stating their opinions on whatever matter is at hand. Not like I'm actually foul mouthing you, I am simply stating my opinion on you being part of the FL staff team, not as a person you'd be IRL.

That being said, following screenshot of this years banns on your account should make everyone question how it could've been a good decision to promote you to a member of the FL staff.

[Image: QBnKE7q.png]
Breaking the most basic of rules, within this year, whilst also being promoted to a member of the FL staff, simply doesn't seem just to me personally.

All that being said, no need to worry. This is where I end my ranting.

Regards,
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • MrSir
(12-15-2015, 02:28 AM)Ali Wrote: Would this rule not be broken? 18.4 Barricades must be made so that the attacker has a reasonable chance of victory.

It seems as though the attackers had to run straight down a hallway while being shot at while you had cover. Seems doomforty to me. If something is kinda iffy don't do it at all.

Was just about to post about that rule.
Totally agree on that, that makes it a doomfort.
Scrap that. To be more onto the topic this thread was made on;

"u cannot build complex mazes, tiny firing holes, toggled cover using the fading door tool, you cannot force people to crouch, AND YOU CAN NOT use materials that dazzle, blind or VISUALLY CONFUSE THE RAIDING PARTY."

There's no denying it is visually confusing the raiding party seen in the video.

Regards,
(12-15-2015, 02:29 AM)Agorith Wrote:
(12-15-2015, 02:16 AM)Falcao Wrote: The base itself stayed within the rules of the server and to conclude this, it is up to the staff members on the server at the time to interpret what a doomfort is and with that said 3 of us all agreed this was not a doomfort and fine to use.

Also Agorith I'd be grateful if you could stay om topic please, I've said I'm happy to keep this thread open as we can use this to define the doomrorting rule as it is quite vague, thank you.

Then again, the FL staff team doesn't consist of only 3 other people, as I'm sure more than a few would agree that this is indeed a doomfort. I'm sure you made a great effort at making it as borderline doomfort as possible. Also, we're under the discussion threads. Usually in discussions people would also be stating their opinions on whatever matter is at hand. Not like I'm actually foul mouthing you, I am simply stating my opinion on you being part of the FL staff team, not as a person you'd be IRL.

That being said, following screenshot of this years banns on your account should make everyone question how it could've been a good decision to promote you to a member of the FL staff.

[Image: QBnKE7q.png]
Breaking the most basic of rules, within this year, whilst also being promoted to a member of the FL staff, simply doesn't seem just to me personally.

All that being said, no need to worry. This is where I end my ranting.

Regards,

Why the hell have you brought up his old bans into this discussion? How is it relevant at all? Check my bans too if you want. I got some from this year too. In fact I had 9 before the wipe, but it doesn't matter. How can you base anything from right now off his old bans? People change you know.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 1 user Likes Tomo's post:
  • Grunt
"You cannot build complex mazes, tiny firing holes, toggled cover using the fading door tool, you cannot force people to crouch, and you cannot use materials that dazzle, blind or visually confuse the raiding party."

The materials were obviously selected so that the back prop's texture was the same as the front prop's texture. What else would be the point in placing a wall there. None.

Can you explain your reasoning behind placing the wall behind the props and having them the same colour other than to visually confuse the raiders?
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
The following 1 user Likes Ali's post:
  • Haarek