[Closed] Elite Protection Force
Elite Protection Force
Background
Elite Protection Force are former Special Forces personnel all of whom have been carefully selected due to their unrivalled knowledge & experience level.
Elite Protection Force operatives are carefully vetted to ensure that they have the necessary experience, knowledge and appropriate operational knowledge to provide services that has become synonymous within the security sector.
Our current members are ex members of the Police community with extensive experience in tactical and day to day scenarios, we also have personnel who have strong military backgrounds from Naval Special Warfare, Army Special Forces, Home Office, Special Air Service, Close Protection and Civilian positions.

Members
General
Toby
Temar

Lieutenant
PrivaTToast

Captain
HolyWolf
Private
Eeee394
Who we are allied with?

Recruitment Policy

You can apply, but we will monitor you and see if you are worthy.
The following 1 user Likes Temar's post:
  • FuttBucker24
I will like to apply to this clan

Well I like government jobs, doing a lot of Police RP and sometimes SRT RP.
I have 720+ hours on FL, played on FL since Dec. 2010.
not much to tell...
I have seen your style of roleplay, and would like to make you an offer of a Lieutenant position.
(10-16-2011, 08:07 PM)Toby Wrote: I have seen your style of roleplay, and would like to make you an offer of a Lieutenant position.

Awesome! Cheese

OFFTOPIC Btw that This is Toby, I lol'd Wink
/offtopic I lol'd when you sent me it on steam Cheese
/ontopic
Id like to welcome you to EPF
Welcome PrivaTToast
I would, also like too apply.

I have spent over more then 50hours, as police officer when I, began playing the server. I am upto 335 hours, and have 12 Roleplay points, from ALL PassiveRP.
It looks like your in another clan at the moment :/
Not anymore.
Myself, Temar and Toast will monitor you over the next day or so and make a choice then.