iac
Your name: iac

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:115546501

Your ban ID: 63031

Banned by: Tealc  (Temar I think????)

Reason: ToS/"DDoS Attacks towards fearless"

Involved: I have no clue what so ever.

Why we should unban you: 

Some things I put here might not be 100% true due to the fact this ban is 5 months ago.

While the ban reason is invalid, due to the fact it was not a ddos and was simply a "f5 spam" or "DoS", its still an "attack" towards fearless.
This was simply a joke while we were on teamspeak and I believe someone said that if you spammed f5 for a while the website servers were so crap they crashed, so I tried it with a program and it crashed, came back up in about 10 seconds. I had no malicious intent to put the servers down, I'd like to point that out.

I also don't want to play fearless that much, I just want to come on, play for a bit, see new updates and record things, because I enjoy film making as a hobby.
Once again, I had no intent to take down the servers and it was stupidly idiotic of me to think that using a f5 bomber on a website that had gone down a few seconds before by someone pressing f5 would be a smart thing to do.
Here's my opinion on Iac.

I know he has helped me and several others a while ago, when they desperately needed help.
While he did crash the website for a while he never came across to me as a guy with ill intentions towards Fearless.
On the other hand, I do not agree with carrying out such experiments without first consulting the staff as it could have ended worse than just the site being down for 10 seconds.
The punishment Iac received was just, however, he could be given a second chance, knowing that his intention was curiosity and not harm, also knowing his attitude towards FL in general.
bump, it's been 8 days now, no comment from staff
It's being investigated.

Your patience is appreciated.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator
You blocked your connection, the website didn't crash.

I'll unban you but do not joke again about DDoS.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.