BR: BlackS
Name of player: BlackS

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:25394358

Time in GMT: Around 10:30 EST US time

Server: v2d

Summary: So, a little bit ago he came in and tried to arrest people for pretty much no reason. After he killed someone who punched him, me, being the security guard with reebs, told him to leave our bar. After he killed a guy, Hitman and Avgar told people to stop ruining our passive RP.
He came back later when I did a /request for the police to come and he was SRU at the time, SRU does not respond to low/medium profile calls. We fought a little in OOC, and he then called us "Annoying kids" and left.
This is insulting and age discrimination that me and Reebs felt offended to. I then said "Your fucking swat" to him as to say, "Your swat not police, you don't respond to medium/low profile calls." (FailRP)
The request was about two men who walked in saying they murdered two people. In real life, you see detectives responding, not fully armored swat units.

Evidence

Chat log:
(Local OOC) BlackS: -________________________-

(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Reebs: You can use your mic to speak OOCly as far as I am aware

(*>>) (OOC) [FL] Avgar: Yes, you can.

(Local OOC) BlackS: annoying kind of kids you 2 are.
(Local OOC) [FL:RP] Operation Christmas: your fucking swat.

Screen shot:

User continually insults people in chat, despite warnings from Hitman, which logs can prove that he warned him saying "Enough. BlackS, stop the insults, you do it every day." via Global OOC.

User shows no respect for the other users in the Community.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Player Report: Denied

Closing Notes: Insufficient evidence to take disciplinary action against accused.

Hitman
Fearless Moderator
Moved.
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]