[Unbanrequest]
Your name: Anal Destroyer

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:28447506

Your ban ID: 67977

Banned by: [FL] Viljo

Reason: Terms of Service

Involved: Papi 

I got scammed by Papi, we were going to do a transaction for paypal money. I was going to sell some of my in-game stuff for money. When we were about to do it me and him agreed to not do it since it is illegal and would lead to a ban. So he decided that he wanted the most of my inventory instead but that he would pay for in-game money. So that it would all be legal and legit. So I accepted it since I prefer having money instead of having money in "items". So we agreed on a sum and I gave him alot of my inventory. Then when it was his turn to give me the money he said "wait". And I then waited for a while and then he ran away. So the transaction had a illegal purpose but was not completed. So I was about to do something against the rules but I didn´t. I got scammed instead. Papi ran as fast as he could away to his friend "colthax" or something and gave him the items. Since he knew that he would probably get banned. I called an admin - Falcao. He teleported Papi to us, Papi directly disconnected and so did his friend. Please look further into this.
Translation from the conversation between the two below:

Destroyer: How about now Tounge
Papi: Buying mostly because of the BMW, I don't give a sh*t about the rest, just buying it as some extra sh*t.
Destroyer: Okay, but you've received everything, you can get the BMW after the money Tounge
Papi: But it's the BMW I actually want lol
Papi: That's what increases the value.
Destroyer: Yeah but we agreed on after 50% and then the money. But you will receive the BMW after the money.
Destroyer: The other junk is worth a lot aswell.
Papi: I'd rather give everything back and take the BMW right away, because that's what I want.
Destroyer: Alright, shall we do it in that way instead then?
Destroyer: Give me 350 SEK now. (about 35 euros)
Papi: Can you not just give me the car and we can get this thing over with jeez + if I trick you I will be banned anyway lol.
Papi: It costs a hella lot to pay between paypal accounts lol.
Papi: It will cost much more than 700kr then.
Destroyer: How much more?
Papi: I don't know exactly lol but it's not free.
Papi: I'm also a student so I don't really have all the money in the world you know.
Destroyer: Okay, but how are we going to do? You sent me 1kr.
Papi: Give me the BMW, you will receive the money (700kr), then I'll take the rest of the items. And I sent it from a different paypal account.
Papi: that had 1kr, that's why I sent 1kr
Destroyer: Okay
**BMW is handed over at this point**
Destroyer: so when is the money coming?
Papi: Within like 10 minutes, it must get verified & sh*t.
Destroyer: The money now?
Papi: What you have given me is not even worth anything lol.
**Papi's given some weapons**
Papi: What am I supposed to do with this sh*t. I'm more interested in vehicles and not weapons.
Papi: I've got full inventory, I need pockets.
Destroyer: Yeah yeah alright.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
That was a chat. Not what we said. That chat was when we still were about to do it through PayPal. We then decided to do it with in-game money instead. But that was through voice speaking. So look on what we said too.
I was given a few lines to translate.

But if you switched to in game money, why did Destroyer give Papi money, + his whole inventory?
Sounds more like you traded inventory for a real currency.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
That was when we still were about to do it with real currency. Then we decided not to do it with real money. And he kept it since he scammed me he would earn nothing by giving it back to me. He knew he would get banned anyways  for scamming because of the high value of all the other stuff I gave him. So he decided to keep the money to. So when I gave him the stuff and when he should have given me in-game money he ran away. That was when I contacted [FL] Falcao. If anyone don´t believe me I can provide a photo of my latest transactions through paypal. To show you that we never did a transaction through paypal.
(12-13-2015, 05:04 PM)Holmeshell Wrote: That was when we still were about to do it with real currency. Then we decided not to do it with real money. And he kept it since he scammed me he would earn nothing by giving it back to me. He knew he would get banned anyways  for scamming because of the high value of all the other stuff I gave him. So he decided to keep the money to. So when I gave him the stuff and when he should have given me in-game money he ran away. That was when I contacted [FL] Falcao. If anyone don´t believe me I can provide a photo of my latest transactions through paypal. To show you that we never did a transaction through paypal.

Now my friend that is a lie. ( I'm just posting her in order as i saw him lying, not trying to get myself unbanned. Just 1 less lier on Fearless makes the whole world a better place. ) Now where were i.. 

Ah right, yeah hes lying. As he said that we were going to do '' in-game money '' as we changed it from real money. First of all, i had 0 items in my inventory besides like 10k that i've just had there for ages as i quit on fearless. However, i even have a screen of me sending him '' 1kr '' as a '' test '' ( 1kr = pretty much 0.10 cent ) http://prntscr.com/9dqaug ( I can upload to imgur if you don't trust that link but its taken by lightshot haha ). Have a good day. 

#TheProDonutWasHere
I couldn´t known how much money you had. I trusted what you told me. -> SCAM
 And you sent me 1 kr to see if that was the right paypal.
(12-13-2015, 07:14 PM)Holmeshell Wrote: I couldn´t known how much money you had. I trusted what you told me. -> SCAM
 And you sent me 1 kr to see if that was the right paypal.

I'm totally aware that you couldn't see how much money i had. But if you'd think logiclly that i had 0 big pockets and my inventory got pretty much full instantly. 

However, how about you upload the proof of us saying that '' I'll pay with in-game money '' as you stated earlier in your post?
Well, your inventory has nothing to do with the amount of money you are carrying, I find it better to have money instead of items.. And I am asking the crew to take a look at when we said it. Since I don´t have it recorded
It was in your intentions to trade your in-game stuff for Paypal money, you should have denied it straight away and not regret it during the transaction.

You will remain banned, because you have not convinced me to even consider an unban, ToS breach is serious and is considered severe rulebreakage.