Jan random ban
I was just walking as the president and i got RDM'ed (no admin in) then i became a citizent and i was driving and i was gonna tell the police that another guy had a xm because i saw him from my car and then he killed me and i didnt do shit, later i became a sergeant and i saw the same guy again but on another spot with an Xm shoutgun and i killed him bacause he almost killed me and then i got banned for RDM and cdm and revenge killing and i havent even done that because i didnt CDM anyone and i didnt even have the chanse to tell them anything they just banned me without proof and i dont know why really because i was doing great even tho i lost alot of guns because i got RDM'ed and cdm'ed and they killed me when they had a 10 min Nlr timer so im not sure why i would get banned if i dont even have to say anything and they have np proof but you guys know 90€of the admins are.

There are 2 admins that i like and thier names are Pear and Hitman and they should get promoted because they are the best admins on the server so far!!! Pls unban me because i dont like 3 days random ban!.
 My name is jonteretarded(no comment on the name)
Please use the template provided here.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=63609

Without the template, this will be denied.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
You have twenty four hours to use the template.
However if this is just regarding a ban that you deem unfair then post an Unban Request rather than an Admin Abuse case.
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
Hello there, I can understand your frustration regarding your ban, however as Audacter has stated, you are better off posting an unban request as opposed to an Admin Abuse. Banning you is not abuse.

Quote:For example, this is not abuse:
  • Banning you, even if you don't like the reason, make an unban request for this.

Hitman
Fearless Moderator
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
he also close my threat demoted him pliease
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
(12-12-2015, 11:49 PM)Doctor KuLa Wrote: he also close my threat demoted him pliease

Unless you have valuable input to this case, do not post here.

Warned.

Hitman
Fearless Moderator
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(12-11-2015, 11:42 PM)tacobox Wrote: I was just walking as the president and i got RDM'ed (no admin in) then i became a citizent and i was driving and i was gonna tell the police that another guy had a xm because i saw him from my car and then he killed me and i didnt do shit, later i became a sergeant and i saw the same guy again but on another spot with an Xm shoutgun and i killed him bacause he almost killed me and then i got banned for RDM and cdm and revenge killing and i havent even done that because i didnt CDM anyone and i didnt even have the chanse to tell them anything they just banned me without proof and i dont know why really because i was doing great even tho i lost alot of guns because i got RDM'ed and cdm'ed and they killed me when they had a 10 min Nlr timer so im not sure why i would get banned if i dont even have to say anything and they have np proof but you guys know 90€of the admins are.

There are 2 admins that i like and thier names are Pear and Hitman and they should get promoted because they are the best admins on the server so far!!! Pls unban me because i dont like 3 days random ban!.
 My name is jonteretarded(no comment on the name)
Right there you wrote he killed me and i didnt do shit,
You haven't read the rules. Read all rules. There is a very important rule NLR (New Life Rule).
You can't remember your dead past life. You can't get back the place you died for at least 10 minutes and can't revenge the player you were killed. So that should be why you were banned. You broke the NLR.

[Image: q0mJ7Zo.png]

Click HERE to PM me / + Rep me
Denied no template was used.
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15