UNBAN REQUEST FOR Hey Josh Here
Your name: Hey Josh Here

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:66174138

Your ban ID: 67938

Banned by: [FL:M] Skummet

Reason: Ignoring me in modsit, CDMing.

Involved: I cannot remember their steam names.

Why we should unban you: I will start with the reason for me 'ignoring' you, I wasn't actually ignoring you, as you picked me up and put me on the roof my computer had a blue screen of death. It does it a lot, I apologise if you thought i was being rude it was a genuine reason and I wasn't just staying silent. Now with the CDM what happened was i was driving through the main city past the bp garage and 4 people ran out in front of me at once, now as you know dodging people is bad when they run out but 4 people is even worse I was bound to hit one no matter what, now yes I was going a bit fast but they should have really looked before running into the road. They weren't even on a zebra crossing they just ran in the middle. A ban seems unfair I could deal with maybe black list off the car for the CDM but me 'Ignoring' you was not true, you may have thought it at the time but now you know the reason maybe you will re-asses your judgement, again I apologize for my computer having it's issues it was not me being rude. Thanks for taking the time to read this, I hope you understand what happend with the ignoring you part Smile
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:66174138&b=9]
If you had BSOD the server would kick you for time out direct, I was waiting 5 minutes.
Adding a fact here, my PC often gets the blue screen of death and it will disconnect you from any game whatsoever within seconds, if it by chance didn't I suggest showing your crash logs to prove it.

[FL:M] Falcao
I will find some sort of crash log for you, I would have thought it would remove me straight away too considering it totally ends everything. https://gyazo.com/7020d70a0ecc4f706c3d2c4e2d56f8b5 I have a bunch here, I think I did a disk cleanup but i'm not sure. But it's an issue I keep having as you can tell. I do apologise though, for the CDM and also for my pc issue causing you to wait and spend time that you could have been using sorting other issues out with.
You have 24 hours to provide evidence of your PC crash.
https://gyazo.com/7020d70a0ecc4f706c3d2c4e2d56f8b5 isn't that proof enough, if not then what else can I use? I mean you can see there that the crashes are quite frequent. These are all the DMP files after windows has started up you read them but you can't open then with standard notepad or word.
UBR approved based on UBR rule 6.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.