[FIXED] The Aston Martin is now an error for me for some reason.
Alright so I just recently started playing again (after a two-week hiatus or whatever), but now my Aston Martin is an Error. Before I stopped playing, it worked perfectly fine. I also have the addon installed so it can't be that. I tried reinstalling the addon, restarting GMod etc. but it just doesn't work. Anyone know how to fix this?
Mabye another addon that you recently downloaded?
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
Try deleting other files that you have installed in your addons folder since the last time it works...should fix it. If you want to find a conflicting add on you could install them 1 by 1...

But fuck that, thats too long if you are like me and just install crap and nonsense lol.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(12-10-2015, 01:34 AM)Marty Wrote: Try deleting other files that you have installed in your addons folder since the last time it works...should fix it. If you want to find a conflicting add on you could install them 1 by 1...

But fuck that, thats too long if you are like me and just install crap and nonsense lol.

I'll try disabling all addons and only enabling the ones I need when I get home.
Subscribe to the TDM car addons.
(12-10-2015, 01:43 PM)Hitman Wrote: Subscribe to the TDM car addons.

As I already said, I've subscribed to all of the needed addons, which worked before but now doesn't. Anyway, I just deactivated most of my mods except for those then restarted my game and rejoined the server, still doesn't work for some reason.
But now, in my Steam downloads, it wants me to download an update for some workshop files for GMod. When I start the download, it never actually does anything, it's stuck at 0 bytes.
This happened to me. I just reinstalled the content:

http://www.fearlessrp.net/content/ - found here

I would just try that before anything else.
(12-10-2015, 03:46 PM)kippsee Wrote: This happened to me. I just reinstalled the content:

http://www.fearlessrp.net/content/ - found here

I would just try that before anything else.

I just downloaded the entire thing but when I open it, it says the archive is broken? Is it because it says ".7z" and not ".win" or whatever it's called?
EDIT: Redownloaded, worked fine now. Testing to see if it works.
EDIT 2: Works, thanks kipps!
Issue fixed, moving to archive.