Unban request for [FL:RP] Mike
Your name: (Steam friends name)

[FL:RP] Mike

Your SteamID: (You can find this when you search for your ban)

STEAM_0:1:16671491

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)

Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag)

[FL] NightHawkd

Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?)

Backseat administration // Was your last chance and You agreed to the terms

I would like to state that SoulRipper removed my final warning from the last ban, the terms were no longer existent

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.)

Staff: Hitman, Jan, NightHawdk

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)

Firstly, I would like to state how quite frankly disgusted I am with the way I've just been treated by Fearless Staff. It's been a growing problem recently and I personally fell like I'm being bullied by various members of staff, the general players of Fearless have been constantly raising in private discussion how un-professional the staff team are acting and that decisions are being make without true investigation. If comments were allowed on this post I'm sure I'd get A LOT of support on that. Let me also say that there are some very good staff members on the contrary who are an amazing credit to Fearless, they know who they are. Let me explain the situation.

I connected to v33x in an attempt to try and control the city a bit more as police, the map has a reputation for harbouring 'minges'. And I was quite correct. 

Within 30 minutes of play-time I was random tranq'ed (to which led to the player getting a 3 hour weapons blacklist) and I was also prop killed whilst in a vehicle. 

The person that prop killed me, I then witnessed attempted to trap players in metal props at BP, he then ran into the BP shop to which I took it upon myself to lock him in there to prevent further prop abuse towards players. 

I had called for a staff member 20 minutes prior to this when I was randomly tranq'd, infact I sent multiple requests. I also sent a request when prop killed and a few times again whilst locking him in a room. 

It got the the point where Tomo messaged me and said he was going to come on and help, I would like it investigated what Jan and Snowman were doing during my @ calls for help as neither of them responded at all. 

Staff members failed to respond to me on all counts and as soon as they realised I had him trapped in a room, Hitman and Jan turned up and immeditately dealt with the situation by pulling the players concerned onto a roof. NightHawkd also appeared ans Tomo who has just joined. 

I find it ironic how when there is a reason to ban me, certain staff make an appearance, which I'm sure they will have an answer for. 

I can safely say that I did backseat administrate by locking a prop killer in a room to avoid further prop abuse - but can we look at this realistically? I saved the server a lot of hassle by dealing with a major rulebreaker in such a simple way. I was permanetly banned for this and will continue to dispute as much as I can since the reason for the perm was down to my previous last warning to which SoulRipper actually removed.

I would like someone other than the staff involed to administrate this post as there are certain staff that do hold personal grudges against me and I find it quite disgusting that after donating a large sum of money, playing for over 330 hours and hosting multiple RP events for server entertainment, that I am this easily dealt with without any discression, this is quite frankly ridiculous. 

I am a loyal member and player of the Fearless community and attempted to assist staff during their supposed busy period to which I have never done before. 
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
I know I will get a warning for posting on this thread, and to be perfectly honest I don't care about that.

Mike is one of the friendliest people on the server, does great RP's and is currently head of one of the biggest clans on the server; I am disheartened to see that Mike has received a permanent ban for doing what he thought was right, stopping the server from a great deal of annoyance and frustration. Yes, he broke the rules, however the ban was completely unjust. Permanently banned for something that stopped someone breaking lots of RP's and peoples fun even after Soulripper removed his warning.

The level of administration on this server from most staff members is astonishingly poor, to the point where players are banned/ blacklisted either for no reason or for unjust lengths as Mike has received.

It seems to me, and a lot of other players that I have chatted with, that a majority of Fearless' staff team just come onto the server to ban people and even going to the extreme of banning people for rules that are not even written. It is quite frankly, a disgrace; people should be able to come onto the server and expect to have fun, not expecting to be banned for a made up rule or for a reason that the staff member can think of on the spot.

Again, a warning is coming my way and I accept that. I just had to say my piece because the current state of Fearless' staff team is made up of mostly unprofessional and power hungry people.
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

I do not care for the warning! Free Mike! The admin team is a god damn catastrophe and something needs to be changed. The overzealous staff team shows no regard for the community and which is a huge reason why there is such a gap in this community when it comes to staff and players.

#RiseUp
#FreeMike2015
Thanks for your feedback, although it's not allowed to post when not involved in the situation. I'll let it stay, but don't want uninvolved people to continue replying.

We are discussing it.

Edit: In before speculations, Ukraine was not banned for the post in this thread, but for the one in http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=66683 .
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
That right there is a perfect example of how certain other staff members need to conduct themselves, most would have just issued warnings and caused further upset without consideration.
Hi there,

Please find below examples of when players have (for worse cases of backseat administration) been BLACKLISTED for committing the same offence as I, and I must argue how incredibly inconsistent this appears to be and why I should face higher punishment than the articles displayed, why was I not just given a blacklist? Thanks.

User was given 3 hour weapons blacklist for killing to prevent prop pusher.

On the contrary I was given a perma ban (for misunderstood reasons) and potentially a shorter 1-2 day ban for locking someone in a room? No RDM, CDM or any blatant second rule was broken. Why should my punishment be higher?

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...nistration

I have now served a 16 hour ban when some people only received blacklists for a worse type of backseat administration (prop spawning & trapping and also RDM) so I believe it is justified that my ban is now lifted to maintain consistency on the server.

Where's the Christmas Spirit!
Unban request approved. The ban time will be 2 days, minus the time that you already have been banned. You will not get a last warning for this, as this was a relatively minor rulebreak.

Ban punishment can be compared with eachother up to a certain level. Every situation is different so will be handled and judged in a different way. Propblocking a player is a bigger offense than punching someone randomly. I do realize that you tried to help out the admin team, but an @ request should have been made. If we allow players to help us, it will result in problems. Only a staff member, who had a (short) training, should be in charge.

If you feel like your @ requests are being constantly ignored while there are one or more staff members online, you could make a complaint regarding this. However, please be aware that we mostly have just two staff members who have to deal with 73 other players. At busy times, it occurs that there are too many requests to process.

The enforcer of the ban was convinced that you were on your last chance, and as a result of miscommunication, you received a permanent ban for this reason. The admin in case can not be blamed for this.

Christmas doesn't effect the judgement, although I do wish you an early Merry Christmas!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.