Banned For AFK
Your name: Rom

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:145335848

Your ban ID: 67886

Banned by: [FL] Jan

Reason: Using +left +right in console afk glitch.

Involved: None . only me Sad

Why we should unban you: my friend came to my computer and writed in console + left while I was asleep ... he wanted to troll me by getting me ban ... he didn't know its NEVER ban ... I cant get unban .. I screamed at him like no morning . I love this community and I don't want to lose it by my retarted friend . I had another account but this is my new account .. I had 1000+ hours on the old one Sad Plz unban me and Ill make sure to logout so none can troll me ... I readed the rules when I joined because I knew its going to be my fav server Smile I didn't see there was a rule like that but I knew it could've been get me ban .

ty for reading this big hint :Cheese I even donated 30$ to the server with my old account .
The amount of money you donate to the server does not influence the decision making process on such cases.

Hitman
Fearless Moderator
Do you have any proof that it really wasn't you? To me your story seems completely made up.
I love this community and the ppl and staff .. I didn't make this story up this is all true . I cant find another city rp server that is that good like that Sad give me 1 more chance . I don't care if u need to reset my hours or delete stuff and money .. just unban me plz .. I have nothing to play without this server .. its not like I stepped on dead bodies or rdm or nlr ... its a troll shit . u can give me one more chance for that #FreeMe Cheese
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Not involved, warned.

-Jan
[Image: fyBYJXx.png]
Denied.