Falcao moderator abuse
Name:

Time/Date: 07/12/2015 (20:30-21:00)

Steam ID:

Name of Administrator: Falcao

Evidence:

Base in question in regards to high walls:

[Image: 36C2E103FA696C2976DB4D06AEBE1E7DB434CBDC]

Raided me for "high walls" and KOS'd everyone within the base.

There was no valid to raid, there was no presence of government authority whatsoever, we were molotov'd by the Arcons and everyone in the building was KOS'd.

Upon confronting Falcao he says he raided for "high walls" however, there were no high walls present in the base as it was a fence. After I said it was a fence, he then said it wasn't a fence to 'us' meaning that he can freely interpret whatever he pleases just because of his position in the staff team.

Even after gaining Avgar's feedback through /help that they were infact not "high walls" as they were fences that could be seen through, the Staff in question persistently refused to listen that they were in fact not high walls and began to invent other reasons such as "you had guns out" although no guns were present until we were attacked with molotov's and showers of lead.

Log Evidence:

Player [FL:M] Ivan Tempski left the game (Disconnect by user).
(PM) [FL:M] Falcocoa: Not random, we worked for government and you had high walls.
VehicleType:prop_vehicle_jeep:
(PM) To [FL:M] Falcocoa: That's not high walls
Player JMR (STEAM_0:1:75482274) has joined the game.
Jack 'Potato' Molo: yeah, I joined u guys first thing I see:Our base full of cops
(PM) [FL:M] Falcocoa: Yeah it is
(PM) To [FL:M] Falcocoa: No it isnt, It's a fence.
(Local OOC) Innocent Potato: goverment officals cant throw molotovs, Failrp
(PM) [FL:M] Falcocoa: Fence, wall, same thing
(PM) To [FL:M] Falcocoa: No, you can see right through it.
(PM) To [FL:M] Falcocoa: This has already been argued in the forums.
(PM) [FL:M] Falcocoa: To us, it's regarded to walls.

You can see from these logs he can abuse his authority as he claims that for "us" its walls; meaning they do whatever they please despite solid facts.

Avgar states they are not high walls but Falcao continously claims that they were:

Player Santacake (STEAM_0:0:43152717) has joined the game.
Jack 'Potato' Molo: ye
(OOC) Jericho: (*>>) (Answer) [FL] AvGarland: No, they are not. Fences are see
through and can be high.

Player [FL:RP]xDRAGONZxBALLUM (STEAM_0:0:77373393) has disconnected (Disconnect
by user.).
Right, I explained myself further but you didn't seem to add that part, so did all my other clan members and Sydnicate members.

We first responded there for high walls, when we arrived on sight we also saw you had weaponry out. So our main reason to start was the walls, but then we saw the guns and raided for that. So my reason to raid was completely valid.

Also, I have not abused my powers in anyway here may I add so this is not really an abuse case.

[FL:M] Falcao
--INVOLVED--

We had alot of reason. You walk around with weapons inside your base with open windows and still think the raid was unvallid. I went pass the base just once, and saw 2 rebels with weapons.
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
No weapons were being open carried until our base was molotov'd and breached into with gunshots. If this was infact the reason for the raid then Falcao would have stated so upon confrontation.
(12-07-2015, 09:23 PM)Jericho Wrote: No weapons were being open carried until our base was molotov'd and breached into with gunshots. If this was infact the reason for the raid then Falcao would have stated so upon confrontation.

But I have no reason to give you all these reason as to why until now. I also stated afterwards that we did infact raid for weapons too but you didn't add that chat did ya? You also did have weapons behind your half blocked windows. My reason to raid was completely valid, as I previously stated.

That's all I got to say really.

(12-07-2015, 10:00 PM)Falcao Wrote:
(12-07-2015, 09:23 PM)Jericho Wrote: No weapons were being open carried until our base was molotov'd and breached into with gunshots. If this was infact the reason for the raid then Falcao would have stated so upon confrontation.

But I have no reason to give you all these reason as to why until now. I also stated afterwards that we did infact raid for weapons too but you didn't add that chat did ya?

You've completely ignored my point by trying to sneak your way out of it - making up that we were open carrying weapons. NOBODY was open-carrying any firearms within the base until we were attacked upon in a very unprofessional manner, most especially from what you claim "Government" force. There were no police officers present in the situation, no ramming, no negotiating just our base molotov'd by a group of men armed with galils followed with gunshots at anyone within the premises.

If you have any video footage or images of us open carrying then feel free to post it.

The search warrant can justify that the raid was not for weapons and the damage logs can also prove that we were fired upon first.
(12-07-2015, 10:11 PM)Jericho Wrote:

But I have no reason to give you all these reason as to why until now. I also stated afterwards that we did infact raid for weapons too but you didn't add that chat did ya?

You've completely ignored my point by trying to sneak your way out of it - making up that we were open carrying weapons. NOBODY was open-carrying any firearms within the base until we were attacked upon in a very unprofessional manner, most especially from what you claim "Government" force. There were no police officers present in the situation, no ramming, no negotiating just our base molotov'd by a group of men armed with galils followed with gunshots at anyone within the premises.

If you have any video footage or images of us open carrying then feel free to post it.

The search warrant can justify that the raid was not for weapons and the damage logs can also prove that we were fired upon first.

Not sneaking my way out of anything, my raid reasons are completely valid, the way I went about it was fine also. I sent the warrant into the current president and we did not call officers or SRU because we took control of the situation, you did infact carry weapons in the open also.

The "Fences" are still high, as I stated that was the intended reason. But as soon as we arrived we saw the weapons and then that took our priorities over, so we raided for you carrying weaponry which was illegal. A shot was fired from your window and the ground, that's when we molotoved the fence and ran in. When we got to the stairs rebels were stood with guns pointing at us and then the firefight opened.

Every part of this was completely valid and I've done nothing wrong whatsoever.

(12-07-2015, 10:16 PM)Falcao Wrote:
(12-07-2015, 10:11 PM)Jericho Wrote:

Not sneaking my way out of anything, my raid reasons are completely valid, the way I went about it was fine also. I sent the warrant into the current president and we did not call officers or SRU because we took control of the situation, you did infact carry weapons in the open also.

The "Fences" are still high, as I stated that was the intended reason. But as soon as we arrived we saw the weapons and then that took our priorities over, so we raided for you carrying weaponry which was illegal. A shot was fired from your window and the ground, that's when we molotoved the fence and ran in. When we got to the stairs rebels were stood with guns pointing at us and then the firefight opened.

Every part of this was completely valid and I've done nothing wrong whatsoever.

Unless you have any evidence regarding the events you are claiming then feel free to post them. But based from the evidence that I have provided it is clearly apparent that you've merely raided for the non-existant "high walls" that you claim; despite being proven wrong by another member of staff.

You state:

"The "Fences" are still high, as I stated that was the intended reason."

And Avgar has clearly stated that they could be 'high'

(*>>) (Answer) [FL] AvGarland: No, they are not. Fences are see
through and can be high.

Fences not being 'high walls' have already been debated countless times within the forums and with your position I would expect you to be aware of that. This can be proven in the following thread:

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...ght=fences
*INVOLVED*
Like Balls stated earlier. Tall walls was not the one and only reason that we raided you.
Weapons was banned from NON GOVERMENT OFFICIALS (We were goverment officials, therefor allowed to carry guns), and you were 'displaying' them in the window, aswell as aiming them at us.

I also have a questions for you;

-How did Falcao abuse his powers, I could not see him noclipping into your base, or teleporting?
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
THE POST TO END ALL POSTS

INVOLVED IN RAID (Falcao's Side)

This is not admin abuse, we raided due to high walls which was against the law IC. Falcao did not abuse his moderator position at all.

Infact, your gate was fire-proof meaning a molotov could not destroy it, so if anyone is going to be legitimately reported here, it's you.

I don't think you understand that when Falcao said you can't have high walls, he wasn't speaking OOC but instead speaking IC as the current law stated "External property walls must be the same height as they average citizen" to which yours clearly weren't

*HITS HAMMER DOWN TO CLOSE CASE*

P.S. Can I have my M4 bullets back from your head please?