Unban Request
Hello I am posting an unban request for 6ixth man, everything said in this is written by him as he is banned from the forums, his forum name is earl.

Your name: 6ixth ManĀ 

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:39737468

Your ban ID: 67791

Banned by: [FL:M] Hitman / Extended by: [FL] NightHawkd

Reason: Massive prop miging. Should know better. Lying to staff when confronted // Extended by NightHawkd

Involved: a

Why we should unban you: I was very content with my ban that I got for 24 hours. I deserved that ban for acting like an idiot. What I do not understand is why it was extended to a permanent ban by an admin that wasn't even on the server at the time of my ban.
It was extended because it was requested by the banning moderator. You have well over 600+ hours, from what Hitman said, as well as 10 RPP. You know damn well better then to come on to the server and massive prop minge. That is why your ban was extended. I do not see a reason to shorten or remove it. So why should I?
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
[Image: I71r8A7.jpg]

As you can clearly see you were banned by Noda. In the future please make sure you are actually applying the correct staff member to the unban request.

Hitman
Fearless Moderator
(12-05-2015, 02:59 PM)NightHawkd Wrote: It was extended because it was requested by the banning moderator. You have well over 600+ hours, from what Hitman said, as well as 10 RPP. You know damn well better then to come on to the server and massive prop minge. That is why your ban was extended. I do not see a reason to shorten or remove it. So why should I?

"You have well 600+ hours, from what Hitman said, as well as 10 RPP."

While that is a close number I have 100 less hours that what is stated. I was still acting like an idiot though. Also, dropping a vending machine on a knocked out person isn't really masssive prop minging.

"You spawned props and bashed them into people"

I actually do not have any recollection of doing that, there was like 10 people standing at the same place when I did the vending machine thing so it probably made someone else act mingey which is even worse, I did kill a knocked out person with a prop though. Also, I literally have re-started playing on this server within the past week or two after having not played on it for almost two years, it doesn't make what I did any less mingey but perming seems kind of harsh in my opinion but I do understand why I was banned and if possible if you could lower it to a few weeks/months, if not though then I accept my punishment and will appeal in 3 months.

Also, sorry about quoting the wrong banning moderator
Denied.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda