(MUCH NEEDED!) SRU Enhancements
Title of Suggestion: 

(MUCH NEEDED!) SRU Enhancements

Description: 

Strengthening the SRU character to make them more suited for assault.  

Why:

Let's face it guys, I hope you'll agree with me that the SRU is very under-powered, if you were to put an SRU in front of a rebel with a Galil and kevlar and start shooting at exactly the same time, the rebel would win - always. 

My suggestion is to not make SRU and extremely overpowered department that cannot be stopped, but simply to make their assault slightly more fair. For example, allowing the use of tranq's. In real life, non-lethal use of force such as tranqing is used and makes sense that the SRU are allowed to use them for tactical reasons.

currently, the SRU are enabled to use certain official military-like weapons such as the AWP, Automatic sniper and pump shotgun, however these do not compliment their assault against a galil-armed defence. 

Summary of things I think the SRU should be granted:

- Ability to use tranq

- Increased damage for the M4 to match that of a galil (M4 in real life is an extremely powerful firearm)

- Contrary to the point above, if weapon damage is not increased, then kevar % should be. Realistically, the SRU would have far superior kevlar to that of a criminal (in most cases) and considering protective helmets are worn, amongst other items, the kevlar should be raised to 75%

- Add in a frag grenade, or something of the sort - to replicate that of a molotov for criminals, a concussion grenade is tactical but sometimes the units aren't able to get close enough to breach, therefore a frag grenade would be adequate for further distanced destruction of walls, I understand a frag might be too OP, so maybe reduce the damage on it considerably or use something like an incendiary grenade (fire grenade) which is essentially the governments opposite to a molotov. 

Thanks!
The following 1 user Likes Mike's post:
  • Holdem
+support
+support: Tranq | increased Kelvar for SRU.
-support: Grenades | Increased damage for the M4
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
Huge +support

Playing government is almost impossible now, unless you have an immensely high houred government force with their own equipment.

In fact, me and Huskii were in an apartment (with no defences, just the apartment) and we were stormed by 4 SRU and 5 Police officers... Huskii got out his galil and killed every single one of the government raiders with only losing 70% health.
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
+support
+ Support.
FL needs this
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
+Support
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
Thanks for the support!
Yes yes yes, +Support.
+Support