Banrequest on Gonze
Thumbs Down 
Name of player: Gonze

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:24850636

Time in GMT: 14:30

Server: V2D

Summary: So i was Sru sergeant and there were 2 sru gonze and his friend. I asked them multiple times where they were because they werent in the nexus. On that i got a response from gonzo : "5 inches deep in your momma sir". So i demoted him for disrespecting. After that i went to search for the other SRU who was running outside and when i wanted to talk to him i got demoted by gonzo for no reason at all.

Evidencehttps://youtu.be/1RoChraiVBs
- Reponse to the first action, i was at a citizens house asking "what is this place" ´he anwsered 5 inches deep in your momma zone. , then my sgt asked me where i was, and i simply anwsered , he demoted me without saying anything or letting me explain.

As VP i then got a complaint about him demoting fellow sru units for no reason. and took action.
Well i can verify that i complained about the SRU Sergeant demoting fellow units without a valid reason.
Milo you are his friend and there was no complaint in the radio or anything and i did nothing to be demoted for i asked multiple times to come to nexus and you ignored me and insulted me so i demoted him. After that there is no reason to demote me.
(12-03-2015, 02:16 PM)Xtremefighter Wrote: Milo you are his friend and there was no complaint in the radio or anything and i did nothing to be demoted for i asked multiple times to come to nexus and you ignored me and insulted me so i demoted him. After that there is no reason to demote me.

I don't know Gonze in real life. You keep saying that i do, which makes no sense.

You asked us 1 time to come to the nexus, and then you asked where we were, and the location we were at was called "5 inches deep in your mom" a citizen called his house that.

You didn't even ask why he said that, you just instantly demoted him.
That is why i complained about you, when you demoted him, and i did it through the microphone, so it's obvious there is no logs about it.
(12-03-2015, 02:35 PM)Millo Wrote:
(12-03-2015, 02:16 PM)Xtremefighter Wrote: Milo you are his friend and there was no complaint in the radio or anything and i did nothing to be demoted for i asked multiple times to come to nexus and you ignored me and insulted me so i demoted him. After that there is no reason to demote me.

I don't know Gonze in real life. You keep saying that i do, which makes no sense.

You asked us 1 time to come to the nexus, and then you asked where we were, and the location we were at was called "5 inches deep in your mom" a citizen called his house that.

You didn't even ask why he said that, you just instantly demoted him.
That is why i complained about you, when you demoted him, and i did it through the microphone, so it's obvious there is no logs about it.

Trough your microphone? How can you talk to him trough you mic when you are at the bank and he is at the top floor of the nexus? Explain that to me.
Hello,

I've looked through the logs in order to check up on this case.
I would like Gonze to state his reason for demoting Xtremefighter, you didn't get any complaints from anyone regarding him. It took you 30 seconds from spawning as vice-president and then proceeding to demote Xtremefighter.
A few minutes after demoting him, you join back as SRU.

[FL:M] SnowredWolf
Fearless Moderator
Millo was at the nexus lobby and so was i , he said it and took of. i demoted him cause of the complaint from an SRU unit.
Also , i think this also prooves that Xtremefighter in this case abused his rights and random demoted me. should i make a BQ on such things or?
(12-03-2015, 03:45 PM)Gonze Wrote: Millo was at the nexus lobby and so was i , he said it and took of. i demoted him cause of the complaint from an SRU unit.

You spawn at nexus top floor, the elevator takes a total of 40-50 seconds to go down. How would you get down to the lobby inside 30 seconds? Also Miloo was seen at Bank of America 38 seconds prior to the demotion, which means he couldn't have told you that in nexus lobby.

[FL:M] SnowredWolf
Fearless Moderator