what is the oldest thing you have had in your inventory? ( without losing it once )
Bug 
so let's start with this! what is the oldest thing in your inventory currently?

its like souvenirs that you keep from time to time from different players

the oldest thing in my inventory is my lock-pick! i earned it back in mid june during my first days of FL:RP during some Mafia RP when we  were stealing some dead police officer's cars to put into our compound ( MTL ) it was the first thing that i've ever experienced as an Aggressive Role Player on FL:RP and obviously my best! it was given to me by the don ( cant remember his name sorry! if you know who you are please post it down below! ) the server back then had a more friendly and more exciting feeling than currently, man these were the days! but then i had to go on a 2 month hiatus because my steam account was stolen by some german douche! but now i am on another 2 month hiatus for other reasons D:

Comment down below what is the oldest kept thing your inventory!

Side Note: this was my first day on FL at the time Smile was a NLR breaker and Frequent RDMer but i am still surprised that my 6 bans were only from since the start of last september Tounge
(12-02-2015, 12:26 AM)MasterNoda Wrote: My trabant would probably be my oldest

forgot to add more to this Tounge

for how long have you kept it?
and btw i meant items from players
I'm not sure about from players but my oldest item in my inventory is my Golf MkII. This car has been with me since my beginnings in Fearless back in 2011 and was the first car I bought.
Mine would be the citreon I bought for 75k on the market and I always kept it hanging around, its such a nice piece for when you decide to do an all out mafia roleplay Smile. Had it since my second week of joining the community Smile
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
Probably batteries, I never used them and I still don't know how I got them. 

Also the minivan, first car I got.
Aka. Golf
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
A gold fish.
Backstory: This was when I was around 50-100 hours. I was the President (on V33x), then went Dictator. I had quite a few bodyguards who suggested I went to the hidden village to make sure any raiders wouldn't find me. When we were there, I saw that I only had like 5% or something food. I looked in my inv and saw nothing, and one of the guards gave a gold-fish to me. I don't remember why I didn't eat it, but I guess the raiders found me or something.
I think I still have it.
I think I still have 4/5 of the keypad crackers I found on the ground when I had like 100 hours.
Breens Shoe - given to me by Grunt like 20 hours into the game (bearing in mind I now have 750+ hours)
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
deagle in my inventory ive had since may 2014
killed pres in a raid, never used it since
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]