A Most Formal Introduction From Oneself
Well hello there, beloved Fearless role-players, 

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself, after 308 hours I have yet to enlighten you about who I am.

SOME of you may know me in-game as Mike, SOME may know me as Alexis Cohen, OTHERS may know me as The Syndicate Director, but I can assure you MOST (mainly staff) know of me as twat *crowd laughs*. Jokes aside, I have played Fearless for over 300 hours now and built quite admirable relationships with a variety of people. Some might say I can be a little OTT at times, maybe unfair? maybe outright stupid - but my intentions are all very well and good. 

A bit about me..

I work as an IT engineer in Central London for a managed service provider dealing with all sorts of desktop & server technical, hardware and software problems. Aside from that I am also a Club DJ for many venues around London and a radio presenter on occasion. To top it off, I have a role within the government which cannot be disclosed due to security reasons but I can assure you my life is quite busy! How I have time for Fearless is simply effective time management! 

Previous game experience..

Some of you may know, from 2011-2013 I planned, developed and maintained my own profitable community for GMOD, consisting of 24 servers across a multitude of games including HL2RP and Zombie Survival, an immense staff team and enormous player base. Unfortunately due to career commitments I had to sell the community and have recently just got back into GMOD! 

Hopefully one day I will be able to utilize my skill-set within the Fearless community. 

It would be nice to get to know more of you! I like to think I have a good heart! As previously mentioned I founded The Syndicate which can be found HERE and we are recruiting! So drop us a post. 

On a side note, some of you may have seen a rather ugly side to me in-game which often appears when I lose my temper (more often than not at staff) and I always have to justify my actions firmly, but deep down I mean no harm! So if I have a pop in-game, don't take it personally! 

I am an experienced role-player and love all role-play types, however I must lean towards those involving guns! But my spontaneous use of /me's also constitutes a fun passive RP! (Look out for Syndicate related events, you'll love them! e.g. ContainmentRP)

Anyway, enough babbling - will hopefully see you around if I haven't yet met you!

All the best,
Mike (Alexis Cohen)
The following 2 users Like Mike's post:
  • Cox, Lesanka
Love u mikey bear
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Mike
(12-02-2015, 11:03 AM)DVN Wrote: Love u mikey bear

I miss you fool, when are you coming back?!
What a nice introduction, Welcome man glad to have you on the forums Smile
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
The following 1 user Likes Ludo's post:
  • Mike
007 Confirmed
(12-02-2015, 10:41 AM)[FL:RP] Mike Wrote: To top it off, I have a role within the government which cannot be disclosed due to security reasons but I can assure you my life is quite busy!

If you did actually have a role in the Government which couldn't be disclosed for security reasons you wouldn't say that you had a role at all...
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

The following 2 users Like Huskii's post:
  • aDisabledDeer, Greed^
Hi Michael xoxoxo
Hey mike!
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
Sup mike! Nice introduction.
(12-02-2015, 02:36 PM)Huskii Wrote:
(12-02-2015, 10:41 AM)[FL:RP] Mike Wrote: To top it off, I have a role within the government which cannot be disclosed due to security reasons but I can assure you my life is quite busy!

If you did actually have a role in the Government which couldn't be disclosed for security reasons you wouldn't say that you had a role at all...

It's a government role that I don't wish to disclose, not that it isn't allowed to be disclosed. I'm not an international spy LOL <33