Fearless Forums
A Most Formal Introduction From Oneself - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: Community & Server Information (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Newcomers (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archive (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=482)
+---- Thread: A Most Formal Introduction From Oneself (/showthread.php?tid=66512)

Pages: 1 2 3

A Most Formal Introduction From Oneself - Mike - 12-02-2015

Well hello there, beloved Fearless role-players, 

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself, after 308 hours I have yet to enlighten you about who I am.

SOME of you may know me in-game as Mike, SOME may know me as Alexis Cohen, OTHERS may know me as The Syndicate Director, but I can assure you MOST (mainly staff) know of me as twat *crowd laughs*. Jokes aside, I have played Fearless for over 300 hours now and built quite admirable relationships with a variety of people. Some might say I can be a little OTT at times, maybe unfair? maybe outright stupid - but my intentions are all very well and good. 

A bit about me..

I work as an IT engineer in Central London for a managed service provider dealing with all sorts of desktop & server technical, hardware and software problems. Aside from that I am also a Club DJ for many venues around London and a radio presenter on occasion. To top it off, I have a role within the government which cannot be disclosed due to security reasons but I can assure you my life is quite busy! How I have time for Fearless is simply effective time management! 

Previous game experience..

Some of you may know, from 2011-2013 I planned, developed and maintained my own profitable community for GMOD, consisting of 24 servers across a multitude of games including HL2RP and Zombie Survival, an immense staff team and enormous player base. Unfortunately due to career commitments I had to sell the community and have recently just got back into GMOD! 

Hopefully one day I will be able to utilize my skill-set within the Fearless community. 

It would be nice to get to know more of you! I like to think I have a good heart! As previously mentioned I founded The Syndicate which can be found HERE and we are recruiting! So drop us a post. 

On a side note, some of you may have seen a rather ugly side to me in-game which often appears when I lose my temper (more often than not at staff) and I always have to justify my actions firmly, but deep down I mean no harm! So if I have a pop in-game, don't take it personally! 

I am an experienced role-player and love all role-play types, however I must lean towards those involving guns! But my spontaneous use of /me's also constitutes a fun passive RP! (Look out for Syndicate related events, you'll love them! e.g. ContainmentRP)

Anyway, enough babbling - will hopefully see you around if I haven't yet met you!

All the best,
Mike (Alexis Cohen)

RE: A Most Formal Introduction From Oneself - DVN - 12-02-2015

Love u mikey bear

RE: A Most Formal Introduction From Oneself - Mike - 12-02-2015

(12-02-2015, 11:03 AM)DVN Wrote: Love u mikey bear

I miss you fool, when are you coming back?!

RE: A Most Formal Introduction From Oneself - Ludo - 12-02-2015

What a nice introduction, Welcome man glad to have you on the forums Smile

RE: A Most Formal Introduction From Oneself - Hitman - 12-02-2015

007 Confirmed

RE: A Most Formal Introduction From Oneself - Huskii - 12-02-2015

(12-02-2015, 10:41 AM)[FL:RP] Mike Wrote: To top it off, I have a role within the government which cannot be disclosed due to security reasons but I can assure you my life is quite busy!

If you did actually have a role in the Government which couldn't be disclosed for security reasons you wouldn't say that you had a role at all...

RE: A Most Formal Introduction From Oneself - Falc - 12-02-2015

Hi Michael xoxoxo

RE: A Most Formal Introduction From Oneself - Ali - 12-02-2015

Hey mike!

RE: A Most Formal Introduction From Oneself - JackZ - 12-02-2015

Sup mike! Nice introduction.

RE: A Most Formal Introduction From Oneself - Mike - 12-02-2015

(12-02-2015, 02:36 PM)Huskii Wrote:
(12-02-2015, 10:41 AM)[FL:RP] Mike Wrote: To top it off, I have a role within the government which cannot be disclosed due to security reasons but I can assure you my life is quite busy!

If you did actually have a role in the Government which couldn't be disclosed for security reasons you wouldn't say that you had a role at all...

It's a government role that I don't wish to disclose, not that it isn't allowed to be disclosed. I'm not an international spy LOL <33