My Experience with WorldWideCoffee
(11-30-2015, 07:07 AM)Suarez Wrote: We are allowed to post here if we want. The title clearly says "My experience with WorldWideCoffee", if you didn't like that experience Forum PM Grub, the fact is this is not grounds for an admin abuse case.

(12-01-2015, 12:42 PM)Viljo Wrote: If you think you got banned unfairly, you post an unban request, your constructive posts of making points of the staff members are more like feedback of the staff team, that said, no grounds for an abuse case.
You simply PM Grub and he will read the feedback. Now to your ban, it will be reviewed by a staff member and it will be dealt with, even though it is expired. If the ban is invalid, it will be removed.

Side note: You are NOT in charge of the staff team whether they can post or not. They are simply pointing to you that this is NOT grounds for an abuse case.

This really is an insult to me, and an insult to yourselves, I listed all these points several times and you continuously ignore them, it just shows the unprofessionalism that borderlines in an attempt to troll me

I'll repeat myself once more -

1. The unban request was linked in the opening post of THIS VERY THREAD, the admin abuse is about the unban request being denied and ban extended because said staff member felt offended because of the unban request.

2. The constructive points I make are only an added section to the grounds of this admin abuse thread, the admin abuse itself is for WorldWideCoffee abusing his powers by denying the unban request and extending the ban on his own accord because he is OFFENDED.

3. I've already pm'd Grub and I wrote that I have pm'd Grub several times in this very thread.

4. I didn't demand you to stop posting I requested you to with a reason (But you haven't read that), the reason being you're posting uneducated and ignorant reply's that contribute nothing to this discussion because you haven't paid attention to a word written in this thread, Viljo, when you got defensive with your side note, telling me that I am not in charge of the staff team, you bend what I've been saying since I did not command anybody.

A vast majority of you who already commented just shows how dire the situation really is, no one has taken the time to actually sit, read, and understand what I wrote in several detailed posts across two threads, no one wants to take the responsibility of handling this, all of the staff members who commented so far came into this thread repeating the SAME THINGS I'VE ALREADY ADDRESSED without caring for what is actually written.

This is abysmal, there is no other word for it, it is absolutely abysmal, almost all staff members are too tl;dr (Too Lazy, Did not read) to handle this appropriately, I feel like I'm being handled by unprofessional people who act like children, and that does not mean you are immature, it means that you are careless enough and acting on your emotions, adults know how to be objective and you have been none of that, since you cannot be objective if you haven't even read the case thoroughly, which you haven't, not the first line and not the fourth.

Please I request once more to stop commenting unless it is an educated, constructive and objective post, wait for Grub, I have already pm'd him (And none of you have been paying attention).

Messages In This Thread
My Experience with WorldWideCoffee - by DoDiDoFTW - 11-28-2015, 05:34 PM
RE: My Experience with WorldWideCoffee - by Falc - 11-28-2015, 05:51 PM
RE: My Experience with WorldWideCoffee - by Falc - 11-28-2015, 06:13 PM
RE: My Experience with WorldWideCoffee - by Falc - 11-28-2015, 07:30 PM
RE: My Experience with WorldWideCoffee - by Tomo - 11-28-2015, 07:33 PM
RE: My Experience with WorldWideCoffee - by Tomo - 11-28-2015, 10:50 PM
RE: My Experience with WorldWideCoffee - by DoDiDoFTW - 12-01-2015, 10:21 PM
RE: My Experience with WorldWideCoffee - by Viljo - 12-01-2015, 12:42 PM
RE: My Experience with WorldWideCoffee - by Tomo - 12-01-2015, 11:22 PM
RE: My Experience with WorldWideCoffee - by Grub - 12-02-2015, 03:27 AM
RE: My Experience with WorldWideCoffee - by Grub - 12-03-2015, 05:37 AM