My Experience with WorldWideCoffee
Nighthawk you twisted the reason of this admin abuse to your favor "You mad cuz your UBR was Denied" and didn't read even a single bit of it, your professionalism REALLY shines here.

As if I just didn't write a whole essay's worth of information you come in here talking about the UBR being denied, but again you've missed the point because apparently no staff member reads anything thoroughly or you people purposefully ignore things, the ban was for 24 hours and in the unban request WorldWideCoffee also decided to make the ban longer because he felt offended, but I am sure you already know all of this, you staff members (Not all) sure do know how to miss a point and derail a thread the best way possible, because acting like I didn't hear it or didn't see it so it didn't happen ALWAYS works right?

Well not with me, I will not be one of the other hundreds of threads, buried under piles of moderators, administrators and the likes, asking random questions and bringing up pointless points and accusations just to then smack a "Denied" after a broken telephone line that took days and sometimes weeks or months.

Now read the next line carefully, I've bolded it out for you so you cannot miss it for all you tl;dr staff members out there.

The unban request was denied, and on top of that he extended the ban because he felt offended.

Now if anybody really wants to look into that, then please do because I cannot wait until someone professional treats me here, you cannot administer properly if you're tl;dr (Too lazy, didn't read), so far I've only seen a group of people with the same attitude who act lazy and unprofessional, to come into a thread not knowing the main points of it shows just how much you read of it, and as an administrator how can you give out verdicts based on half-read threads and "Misunderstood" points.

I'll wait for Grub now, since you all regard him as a good administrator so I'll assume he's more professional than you lot, with all of you It's like negotiating with a dictator, you cannot win.

Messages In This Thread
My Experience with WorldWideCoffee - by DoDiDoFTW - 11-28-2015, 05:34 PM
RE: My Experience with WorldWideCoffee - by Falc - 11-28-2015, 05:51 PM
RE: My Experience with WorldWideCoffee - by Falc - 11-28-2015, 06:13 PM
RE: My Experience with WorldWideCoffee - by Falc - 11-28-2015, 07:30 PM
RE: My Experience with WorldWideCoffee - by Tomo - 11-28-2015, 07:33 PM
RE: My Experience with WorldWideCoffee - by Tomo - 11-28-2015, 10:50 PM
RE: My Experience with WorldWideCoffee - by DoDiDoFTW - 11-29-2015, 02:18 PM
RE: My Experience with WorldWideCoffee - by Viljo - 12-01-2015, 12:42 PM
RE: My Experience with WorldWideCoffee - by Tomo - 12-01-2015, 11:22 PM
RE: My Experience with WorldWideCoffee - by Grub - 12-02-2015, 03:27 AM
RE: My Experience with WorldWideCoffee - by Grub - 12-03-2015, 05:37 AM