My Experience with WorldWideCoffee
I have done what was suggested here and pm'd grub, also you have to get this - I am not my friend, I am jizes, jizes is me, the only part that involves my friend is his pictures I took from his pc when I was at his house, that's all.

I hope Grub can see more reason than all you lot, you're a big group of close-minded people who just feed each other the same agenda by talking about it over and over, you're overlooking important details and derailing your own threads by circulating that agenda and creating this aura, that just feels unnecessarily hostile and very unprofessional, I've overlooked just how professional the old admin team was and now that I'm here in the pit, with all you ganging up on a person because "Who's this guy anyways we're the ones with the power", well good job, you have power and you're definitely using it, but you (not all of you) are long past the educational part of being a staff member, now It's all about showing off just how united and biased you really are when it comes to judgement, you had better re-visit the meaning of being an administrator, because just like police-men, you need to protect and serve, yet even police men harm and create chaos because they forget their true purpose. I have not been treated as a member of this community today, neither as a human being, you all riled up one by one to deny and throw more accusations because you can,  none of you moderators (Except for snowred, he knows the real purpose of being a moderator) have contributed to me or to this thread, you've only come here to derail it and shift its course, making tidal waves.

I can't reason with you, I can't argue with you, you just dominate, if you ever thought beyond the teamspeak sphere of "we're all moderators and friends and this server is our playground", there are just, people, playing on your server because they like it, it is your duty to make their time better there, but when you start harming them then it turns into an abusive relationship no one can get out of, for example, I stumbled across a thread that's open right now where Spear (Which is an excellent Roleplayer by the way) got blacklisted for 45 minutes for CDM, he's accidentally ran Ivan tempsky over and parked the car to roleplay it out and call a medic, and instead, Ivan immediately held space and respawned, only to then issue the blacklist.

That is pure power creeping, you have authority in your hands and so you use it, the man clearly does not want to break rules nor did he purposefully run Ivan over, yet Ivan issued the 45 minute blacklist, a logical person would think, if I'm a moderator, here to protect and serve the server's population because I care for this community and Its people, would I let him off knowing his intention was to Roleplay it out and check on me, despite his accident? or should I hand out a blacklist to a truly great player and call it a day, knowing it was a mistake?

It is so very fascist to choose the second option, at the end of the day you ask yourself, "Have I contributed anything to the general knowledge and intelligence of the people I've monitored today?", well, you enforced the rule because it annoyed you/created a discomfort, but that player had done the right course of action by getting out with intent to roleplay and call a medic, he knows the game very well and obviously had no real intent to run you over.

That is the difference, between a mod that knows his purpose, and a mod who doesn't know his purpose, the term CDM, when we speak of the breakage of that rule, is based on the act of running someone over, plus the added value of what the mod's evaluation of that encounter is, straight turbo and steer into a person would probably warrant a punishment, but over here spear just turned right to the BP and had no intent to run someone over, blacklisting spear wouldn't help spear, but it might help the mod's ego.

And that's where you guys come in, regardless of how the encounter with me went, the assumptions or "Evidence" WorldWideCoffee has acquired, the fact that he extended my ban, because he was offended in some way from my unban request, is a pure egotistical step, you were only thinking about yourself when you extended that ban, there was no intention on my end to make you seem stupid or out of place regardless of what you think, here I am, **telling** you that there was no intention of doing that, to deny my unban request, and to add insult to injury by extending my ban period.

Calling all your friends here to post and make me seem insignificant, using all the power in your hands and your friend's hands to deny me the right to speak, to even be recognized as a player who's put time and money into this community.

So yes, as I opened this post telling you that you lot are close minded people, the point remains, and I am still getting the spiky side of the stick, I've watched the indecency of some of the new staff to perform emotional, egotistical bans, issuing long and bogus lengths for bans which normally would be far far shorter, forgetting that this is a community, and that the average player shouldn't be regarded as anything less than a valued member of this community as long as they show the incentive to contribute.

I love this server, and I love contributing, but holy hell I must admit that the situation is very, very sad, I can only hope that you Grub, being a Super admin, will handle me in a respectful way and not get fed the same hatred those above me have fed each other, I am sick of this atrocious treatment I see all over the forums, a mod is not a god, you make mistakes too, you are there to serve not punish, punish the ones that do not learn, that do not contribute, nurture the ones that do want to learn and contribute, cease this attitude, the way of expression WorldWideCoffee expresses himself is very vulgar, condescending and personal, I did not sign up for a fight with a moderator, at the end of the day, you are all human, remember that, and if you got any beef in real life that makes you sad, depressed, or any other negative feeling, keep yourself away from expressing it in here, being impartial is very important.

I am sure I'll keep getting more reply's that miss the point completely and ask random questions which derail the topic, but please I ask, refrain from any further bullying, you guys have done enough, you have no idea what's it like to be on the other side of your guys's claws, you (Not all) are relentless and merciless.

Please let Grub take it from here, you are the only hope left for order to be issued here among your peers.

Messages In This Thread
My Experience with WorldWideCoffee - by DoDiDoFTW - 11-28-2015, 05:34 PM
RE: My Experience with WorldWideCoffee - by Falc - 11-28-2015, 05:51 PM
RE: My Experience with WorldWideCoffee - by Falc - 11-28-2015, 06:13 PM
RE: My Experience with WorldWideCoffee - by Falc - 11-28-2015, 07:30 PM
RE: My Experience with WorldWideCoffee - by Tomo - 11-28-2015, 07:33 PM
RE: My Experience with WorldWideCoffee - by DoDiDoFTW - 11-28-2015, 09:58 PM
RE: My Experience with WorldWideCoffee - by Tomo - 11-28-2015, 10:50 PM
RE: My Experience with WorldWideCoffee - by Viljo - 12-01-2015, 12:42 PM
RE: My Experience with WorldWideCoffee - by Tomo - 12-01-2015, 11:22 PM
RE: My Experience with WorldWideCoffee - by Grub - 12-02-2015, 03:27 AM
RE: My Experience with WorldWideCoffee - by Grub - 12-03-2015, 05:37 AM