My Experience with WorldWideCoffee
Yeah...Dunno if you know this or not, but just because someone banned your friend, and the unban you made for him got denied, is not grounds for abuse. Also, me posting the logs wasn't me saying "I never said 'guess you could call it a...educated guess'". I will say myself I did indeed say everything that's in your pictures, Other than what you took out. Which was my logical explanation, and instead put the part in that made me look like I pulled the ban reason out of my ass.

Me no-clipping through your base to kill you would be admin abuse, or throwing your car at a wall to kill you, by the way. And if you wanted me to act on my emotions, I'd of had your ban extended to 2 weeks. But thankfully for your sake saner thought's prevailed. Your friend's ban was extended because you decided to take out part of our conversation.

And in reference to your rant about how there's supposed to be proof and all this; my eyes are my proof. Moderators and administration are not required to post pictures or video's of what they believe as "reason's to ban someone". If you want to get REALLY technical by the way, I did not make an assumption about what your friend did. I made in inference. Or as I called it, "A educated guess". I actually watched him move along that wall, move his character left and right to find the right angle in which he could see through the wall, then hit the contraband on the other side without missing a bullet. Then I made my conclusion that he was abusing third person.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

Messages In This Thread
My Experience with WorldWideCoffee - by DoDiDoFTW - 11-28-2015, 05:34 PM
RE: My Experience with WorldWideCoffee - by Falc - 11-28-2015, 05:51 PM
RE: My Experience with WorldWideCoffee - by Falc - 11-28-2015, 06:13 PM
RE: My Experience with WorldWideCoffee - by Falc - 11-28-2015, 07:30 PM
RE: My Experience with WorldWideCoffee - by Tomo - 11-28-2015, 07:33 PM
RE: My Experience with WorldWideCoffee - by WorldWideCoffee - 11-28-2015, 07:43 PM
RE: My Experience with WorldWideCoffee - by Tomo - 11-28-2015, 10:50 PM
RE: My Experience with WorldWideCoffee - by Viljo - 12-01-2015, 12:42 PM
RE: My Experience with WorldWideCoffee - by Tomo - 12-01-2015, 11:22 PM
RE: My Experience with WorldWideCoffee - by Grub - 12-02-2015, 03:27 AM
RE: My Experience with WorldWideCoffee - by Grub - 12-03-2015, 05:37 AM