My Experience with WorldWideCoffee
(11-28-2015, 06:03 PM)DoDiDoFTW Wrote:
(11-28-2015, 05:42 PM)SnowredWolf Wrote: I was the one who helped him get the logs to support his case, the server crashed right after the last two PM's as seen in the last picture. I could not find the two last PM's because it didn't save, however he never stated he didn't say that to you, in fact he told me he indeed said what is shown in the picture you posted.

Snowred, I didn't bring up all of the who said what business, that was WorldWideCoffee, he missed the point thinking this is an attack on him personally to hurt his position as a moderator, the real point, is that both me and him, and the rest of the staff, already know that the ground on which this ban was based upon, is an assumption made by a moderator, and we all know very clearly that bans are not handed out purely on assumptions. there has to be proof, otherwise staff members would have limitless amount of power without abiding a set of rules, where you have to prove guilty, and I was not proven guilty, I was accused, banned, and then shamed further by a man that should really put more restraint on his emotions, we are all humans and I haven't done wrong to anybody on a personal level, yet WorldWideCoffee is dead set on proving that he is the moderator, he is the law, and there is no question to that, to which I say, is fascism.

(11-28-2015, 05:51 PM)Falcao Wrote: There is no abuse here at all, what exactly did he abuse? Your friend was banned and his UBR got denied, that is not abuse.

[FL:M] Falcao

Besides the fact that he straight up ignored the content of the UBR, he's percieved the UBR an attack on him or took some sort of offence to it and extended my 24 hour ban even further because of that UBR, I haven't acted disrespectfully towards him and in this "CourtHouse" as you've named it, the staff should be the judge, and judges don't act on emotions, that is the noted abuse Falcao.

Ps. DoDiDoFTW is me - Jizes.

But no, this is just you not being happy of the way he handled it, therefor send Grub a forum PM and if Grub feels there is an issue he will resolve it. Coffee has not abused any of his powers, therefor an invalid abuse case.

[FL:M] Falcao

Messages In This Thread
My Experience with WorldWideCoffee - by DoDiDoFTW - 11-28-2015, 05:34 PM
RE: My Experience with WorldWideCoffee - by Falc - 11-28-2015, 05:51 PM
RE: My Experience with WorldWideCoffee - by Falc - 11-28-2015, 06:13 PM
RE: My Experience with WorldWideCoffee - by Falc - 11-28-2015, 07:30 PM
RE: My Experience with WorldWideCoffee - by Tomo - 11-28-2015, 07:33 PM
RE: My Experience with WorldWideCoffee - by Tomo - 11-28-2015, 10:50 PM
RE: My Experience with WorldWideCoffee - by Viljo - 12-01-2015, 12:42 PM
RE: My Experience with WorldWideCoffee - by Tomo - 12-01-2015, 11:22 PM
RE: My Experience with WorldWideCoffee - by Grub - 12-02-2015, 03:27 AM
RE: My Experience with WorldWideCoffee - by Grub - 12-03-2015, 05:37 AM