My Experience with WorldWideCoffee
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
I GOT DA BEAST AT MA SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHT
(11-28-2015, 10:16 PM)KAPAroto Wrote: I GOT DA BEAST AT MA SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHT

User warned. Not involved and not making sense.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
There is no abuse here. Just because you or your friend was banned and the UBR was denied is not grounds for an admin abuse case. I suggest you read the actual Admin Abuse case rules.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
Nighthawk you twisted the reason of this admin abuse to your favor "You mad cuz your UBR was Denied" and didn't read even a single bit of it, your professionalism REALLY shines here.

As if I just didn't write a whole essay's worth of information you come in here talking about the UBR being denied, but again you've missed the point because apparently no staff member reads anything thoroughly or you people purposefully ignore things, the ban was for 24 hours and in the unban request WorldWideCoffee also decided to make the ban longer because he felt offended, but I am sure you already know all of this, you staff members (Not all) sure do know how to miss a point and derail a thread the best way possible, because acting like I didn't hear it or didn't see it so it didn't happen ALWAYS works right?

Well not with me, I will not be one of the other hundreds of threads, buried under piles of moderators, administrators and the likes, asking random questions and bringing up pointless points and accusations just to then smack a "Denied" after a broken telephone line that took days and sometimes weeks or months.

Now read the next line carefully, I've bolded it out for you so you cannot miss it for all you tl;dr staff members out there.

The unban request was denied, and on top of that he extended the ban because he felt offended.

Now if anybody really wants to look into that, then please do because I cannot wait until someone professional treats me here, you cannot administer properly if you're tl;dr (Too lazy, didn't read), so far I've only seen a group of people with the same attitude who act lazy and unprofessional, to come into a thread not knowing the main points of it shows just how much you read of it, and as an administrator how can you give out verdicts based on half-read threads and "Misunderstood" points.

I'll wait for Grub now, since you all regard him as a good administrator so I'll assume he's more professional than you lot, with all of you It's like negotiating with a dictator, you cannot win.
If you have a bad experience with a staff member you can Forum PM Grub. This is not grounds for an Admin Abuse case.
Are you real right now? are you really serious? my word, this is just a perfect example of how inexperienced some of you are, you need to re-visit the word admin-abuse, it doesn't exclusively means an admin has gone rogue, teleporting people around and throwing cars at them.

"having a bad experience with a staff member" is not the point of this thread, It's just a symptom, you're just diminishing your own intelligence right now, and you are YET another staff member that did NOT read the thread at all or put little to no attention in the slightest, I am not complaining about having a bad experience, I am complaining about a moderator, abusing his powers for his own benefit, handing out a ban extention out of an egotistical, and emotional point of view BECAUSE HE KNOWS HE CAN and there will be absolutely no consequences at all, if anyone's ever wondered why no admin abuse requests go through it is because of how tightly knit your attitude is with the rest of the staff team, it is a sphere where all of you validate each other in attempts to turn something wrong into right, so that you are always right, and repeating yourselves in different ways will not help you, I have indeed pm'd grub and I even wrote that I've pm'd grub IN THIS THREAD, you've just set proof of how carelessly you whiff through this thread, and it shows in the way you handled it.

You've also dismissed everything I wrote, and I've brought up so many good points about the staff, I have even recieved pm's from members who agree with me for my posts, but your actions speak for themselves, you came here to comment and support your buddy, and most likely, nothing would change your opinion, this way of administrating is warped and distorted, simply because you don't put alot of thinking into it, you know who your moderator friend is - and who's the player, and you are very, very biased, this attitude is being fed to all staff members through teamspeak and various other channels of communication and all of you fall for it, and you don't snap out of it, there are very few people like Snowred, who know to keep themselves out of favoritism, but sadly he is only a moderator for now, the way WorldWideCoffe handled me and the way all of you are protecting him is the pure manifestation of favoritism speaking, he is aware all these people are on his side, that no one shall say a word when Nighthawk hands out an extremely unneccessarily lengthy ban, or when a staff member hands a ban based on his assumptions.

Should people be "Afraid" of Nighthawk for his lengthy bans? should I feel unsafe that Ivan tempsky will blacklist me for CDM if my car ever touched his player in game by accident - even if I was to roleplay it out (Referring to what happened with Spear)?

It's quite scary if you manage to get the idea of it, to really get into the mind of what I'm saying here, from a non-staff regular member's point of view, you are creating a fascist staff (Not all of them), one that makes the playerbase afraid and puts a shroud of negativity whenever a power-hungry staff member is on the server, there are good, rule-abiding (And sadly staff-fearing) players that want to do what's right, without fear of getting banned, they must be helped, they can not grow, feel safe and free in a hostile enviornment such as the one some of you have created, I am being lynched by staff members on behalf of WorldWideCoffee and all his friends, an illogical attack from people who really do not care about what I wrote in all my posts or the time it took me to bring my points across like this, I am putting my time and thoughts into these posts, fighting against an abuse of power that could have been and needs to be prevented, but you're just there to feed the machine, and when this kind of enviornment exists, how can you ever file an abuse or make a change? all of you will not budge, you will not move an inch, you stand strong and proud together, as friends, looking out for each other, and that little mob you have for yourself would be good anywhere else, but this should not be tolerated in a community that respects itself, which makes me doubt if you people have anything to hold onto other than your titles - you are NOT living up to them (Some of you), you've forgotten the purpose of being administration, you were granted the power so that you can be there for us when we need you, protecting the players and keeping them playing, not giving out absurd ban lengths and banning for assumptions or very minor mistakes, some of you have truly lost their minds and would now not even flinch at the sight of an unban or admin abuse because your feelings were hurt (Examples - Ivan,  WorldWideCoffee) or not even read it because your friends have already told you what Its all about and you're going to support them (Examples - Falcao, Tomo, NightHawk, Suarez) or maybe some of you are just very unprofessional (This could be any one of you), as a respected community I have expected more from your staff members, but looking back at it, more than half of the staff leaving FL is a very big red flag, some of you were chosen to administer out of a pool of "hardcore" players (Lots of hours, well known), but that doesn't make you right, you still are operating under rules, and it sure as hell does not make you an experienced administrator, to march into this administrating position thinking it is just an upgrade from being a player and that now you'll have more power is a very wrong assumption, an assumption I can already see some of you have taken on, no, you are doing a job, you're serving all of us players, it comes with the benefits of running events and being the main core of them, being able to bring good to the server by educating players, protecting and serving them. All of you should realize that you are running this community for us, not for yourselves, and if you don't respect us (and that includes me), then you have failed. And I have not been respected by WorldWideCoffee and others who accept his behaviour or turn a blind eye.

Suarez, and anybody else who commented or wants to comment, please stop adding more fuel to the fire, your comments were short, bland and empty, baseless and just purely negative verdicts with no base behind them, if they were constructive informative posts like every single one of my posts then I would understand your need to post, but right now, if that is all you are going to post, please I request you to stop posting, you are only here to add to the broken telephone line with your pointless remarks that add nothing to this topic, and your uneducated, misinformed and ignorant approach (In my eyes).

Now please wait patiently for Grub instead of adding more "Huh? rejected, denied" comments.
We are allowed to post here if we want. The title clearly says "My experience with WorldWideCoffee", if you didn't like that experience Forum PM Grub, the fact is this is not grounds for an admin abuse case.
If you think you got banned unfairly, you post an unban request, your constructive posts of making points of the staff members are more like feedback of the staff team, that said, no grounds for an abuse case.
You simply PM Grub and he will read the feedback. Now to your ban, it will be reviewed by a staff member and it will be dealt with, even though it is expired. If the ban is invalid, it will be removed.

Side note: You are NOT in charge of the staff team whether they can post or not. They are simply pointing to you that this is NOT grounds for an abuse case.
(11-30-2015, 07:07 AM)Suarez Wrote: We are allowed to post here if we want. The title clearly says "My experience with WorldWideCoffee", if you didn't like that experience Forum PM Grub, the fact is this is not grounds for an admin abuse case.

(12-01-2015, 12:42 PM)Viljo Wrote: If you think you got banned unfairly, you post an unban request, your constructive posts of making points of the staff members are more like feedback of the staff team, that said, no grounds for an abuse case.
You simply PM Grub and he will read the feedback. Now to your ban, it will be reviewed by a staff member and it will be dealt with, even though it is expired. If the ban is invalid, it will be removed.

Side note: You are NOT in charge of the staff team whether they can post or not. They are simply pointing to you that this is NOT grounds for an abuse case.

This really is an insult to me, and an insult to yourselves, I listed all these points several times and you continuously ignore them, it just shows the unprofessionalism that borderlines in an attempt to troll me

I'll repeat myself once more -

1. The unban request was linked in the opening post of THIS VERY THREAD, the admin abuse is about the unban request being denied and ban extended because said staff member felt offended because of the unban request.

2. The constructive points I make are only an added section to the grounds of this admin abuse thread, the admin abuse itself is for WorldWideCoffee abusing his powers by denying the unban request and extending the ban on his own accord because he is OFFENDED.

3. I've already pm'd Grub and I wrote that I have pm'd Grub several times in this very thread.

4. I didn't demand you to stop posting I requested you to with a reason (But you haven't read that), the reason being you're posting uneducated and ignorant reply's that contribute nothing to this discussion because you haven't paid attention to a word written in this thread, Viljo, when you got defensive with your side note, telling me that I am not in charge of the staff team, you bend what I've been saying since I did not command anybody.

A vast majority of you who already commented just shows how dire the situation really is, no one has taken the time to actually sit, read, and understand what I wrote in several detailed posts across two threads, no one wants to take the responsibility of handling this, all of the staff members who commented so far came into this thread repeating the SAME THINGS I'VE ALREADY ADDRESSED without caring for what is actually written.

This is abysmal, there is no other word for it, it is absolutely abysmal, almost all staff members are too tl;dr (Too Lazy, Did not read) to handle this appropriately, I feel like I'm being handled by unprofessional people who act like children, and that does not mean you are immature, it means that you are careless enough and acting on your emotions, adults know how to be objective and you have been none of that, since you cannot be objective if you haven't even read the case thoroughly, which you haven't, not the first line and not the fourth.

Please I request once more to stop commenting unless it is an educated, constructive and objective post, wait for Grub, I have already pm'd him (And none of you have been paying attention).
Jizes,

Firstly, I have not just made an "uneducated and ignorant" reply to this. I have read every single post on both the Unban Request and this abuse thread. The fact is that Coffee did not extend your ban because he was offended. He extended it because you left out parts of an important conversation - he has stated this himself. That is the reason we are telling you to contact Grub, because there is no actual abuse here. His reason for extending your ban was completely valid. Also, Coffee did not deny the Unban Request, it was denied by Viljo.

You claim we are all being ignorant, unprofessional and uneducated, yet we are merely stating what we each believe is the conclusion to this situation.
You say we are teaming up against you, protecting our friends and bullying you, yet I have not talked to anybody about my opinion on this and have based my replies purely upon the facts.
You ask for our respect, yet you give us none. You constantly try to insult and degrade us when we are just replying to an abuse thread (which we are allowed to do).

I hope this post has explained my originally "brief" statement.

Thanks,

[FL:M] Tomo
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]