Unbanrequest minging mods
Your name: Xtremefighter

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:44636092

Your ban ID: 67584

Banned by: [FL:M] MasterNoda

Reason: 'Fuck off moderator'

Involved: Ukraine (rping whit me) and [FL:RP] Hitman (ruining the rp)

[b]Why we should unban you: Because the admins were ruining a rp by constantly horning whit there cars for about 30/45 min long. We asked them to leave multiple times and they kept going. I put on a stolen cop suit and i warned them and they just kept going. After a while 1 left and then he just came back in another car and went behind the line again to keep horning. Its was so sad that (Moderators) Ruin our RP and just keep mining around until i get mad and said fuck off man i quit whit the rp and then they instantly picked me up and banned me. This is just stupid how these guys ruin a RP when they are even a (Moderator). They even broke rule: 17.6 Do not spam the horn or siren. They are (Moderators) and they break rules to piss of Roleplayers?[/b]
-Involved- I was the partner to xtreme, We we're involved in a elaborate Intelligence Operative roleplay which was completely passive until Hitman and Master Noda arrived as "Pissed off drivers" and we're spamming their horns for us to move, after I went up and explained that the truck was broken down they did not care and kept beeping. After they finally got under our skin enough with their consistent beeping I decided to abandon our roleplay as the moderators did what they came to do and destroy passive rp. Then when hitman got through the backstreet, Master noda pulled up and kept beeping. Hitman then came back with another car ( His black ford raptor ) and started beeping some more. They had no intention of actually roleplaying, All they did in the 30 minutes they we're there was respond to admin calls and return to continue beeping and suppressing our passive roleplay which we had to abandon. After they kept messing with us and trying to intentionally irritate us. My friend Xtreme told them to fuck off and they lose their shit saying " OMG STAFF DISRESPECT " Respect is earned and this staff team proves time and time again that it deserves none. I've never met a team that intentionally suppresses roleplay for its community members.
They even broke rule: 17.6 Do not spam the horn or siren. They are (Moderators) and they break rules to piss of Roleplayers?
Also may i quote rule 17.6 Do not spam the horn or siren, The moderators obviously broke that rule for 15 minutes of constant horns
You we're breaking the rules in the first place.
First of all you broke rules as a moderator who should know better. Second i said 'fuckoff man i quit whit the rp' and third you didnt even try to rp you just minged whit hitman and you kept horning for 30 min or so. We told you we couldnt move the truck because we had a flat tire. We tried talking to you to drive around but you ignored that so i swapped to my stolen police uniform and try to move you by saying you would be arrested and you ignored that aswell. during all this you kept horning and screaming move the truck when we explained you multiple times we couldnt move the truck. After all this i got mad and said "fuckoff man i quit the rp" Not fuck you moderator.
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Other 1 Point
I said fuck off man then you picked me up and you said against who did you say it to i say to the guy down there and the moderators. I didnt say fuck off moderator. Its sad to see how (Moderators) Ruin a rp and then when a Roleplayer gets mad because he is being minged gets punished.
I explicitly heard "fuck off moderator" come from your microphone. You even said "I said it because I got angry". "Ban me whatever".

There is absolutely no reason for this unban request to be accepted when you not only disrespected the staff member openly like that, but then admit to doing it by saying "I said it because I was angry".
You guys minged me and ukraine until i snapped and said fuck off man and then you banned me. I said whatever go ahead and ban me because you would ban me because you are minges. I tought moderators were more mature and not minge and know the rules by spamming the car horn to ruin a rp. If a normal player doese it its rulebreaking but if you (moderators) do it its a rp. And i also would like a other staffmember to check the case.
Just because you was doing a passive roleplay does not make you immune to any aggressive roleplay. I was not there to see the situation so I don't really have much to say but I would like to point that out.