Report dF DubStepMad
Name of player: dF DubStepMad

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:63541104

Time in GMT: 20:49 GMT+1

Server: v33x

Summary: Broke fearRP, absolutely has no idea what that implies as i have pulled him over before on gunpoint, and he runs away.

NOTE: This player abuses a bug, as he knows he cannot be killed if he drives away
See: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=66216
Evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSqVZpUr...e=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ew4qe8Gt...e=youtu.be
First off I had a random warrant, second of all I like the way you cut out the part about that you, yourself was going to break a rule so that is the reason I stayed in the car. Call it back seat administration but I was protecting you from being punished.
Drop Beats Not Bombs
(11-26-2015, 08:13 PM)DubStepMad Wrote: First off I had a random warrant, second of all I like the way you cut out the part about that you, yourself was going to break a rule so that is the reason I stayed in the car. Call it back seat administration but I was protecting you from being punished.

I record in 30 second segments, your argument was that "it was a random arrest" and my point was that, if you, as a player break rules(FearRP) to prevent other players from breaking rules then it would be backseat-administrating.
(11-26-2015, 08:15 PM)rand0m0mg Wrote:
(11-26-2015, 08:13 PM)DubStepMad Wrote: First off I had a random warrant, second of all I like the way you cut out the part about that you, yourself was going to break a rule so that is the reason I stayed in the car. Call it back seat administration but I was protecting you from being punished.

I record in 30 second segments, your argument was that "it was a random arrest" and my point was that, if you, as a player break rules(FearRP) to prevent other players from breaking rules then it would be backseat-administrating.

Correct, It was 'going' to be random arrest but I stayed in car in the same spot.
Drop Beats Not Bombs
(11-26-2015, 08:20 PM)DubStepMad Wrote:

Correct, It was 'going' to be random arrest but I stayed in car in the same spot.

Although it was not random, post a ban request on me for it if you feel you we're wrongfully arrested.. and first of all i simply wanted you to step out the vehicle so i could speak to you.
(11-26-2015, 08:27 PM)rand0m0mg Wrote:
(11-26-2015, 08:20 PM)DubStepMad Wrote:

Although it was not random, post a ban request on me for it if you feel you we're wrongfully arrested.. and first of all i simply wanted you to step out the vehicle so i could speak to you.

No I will accept the second warrant, but the first one wasn't even you and it was random.
Drop Beats Not Bombs
It was me, i scanned you plate. I will stop responding now, as i see no point in arguing(it is very clear you broke FearRP)
Report Approved.

Closing Notes: first video shows clear breakage of FearRP. Even if you feel the reason is invalid, you must follow FearRP. A day ban has been issued.

Thanks for your report.

[FL:M] Tomo
Fearless Moderator
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Moved.