Goodbye forever
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Well how can I say this

I broke NLR one time and one of the admins used his power abit to much and perma banned me. I made a unban request but we all know, whoever bans you will see it and a denie it without trying to reason with you. It was nice kniwing you all. Have fun on FL. I can only hope that one day some of the admins on here take their fingers out their asses and treat people with some respect. Thanks for reading. Goodbye.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Everywhere i have seen you, you were braking rules. Simply grow up. Goodbye.
AyeeAyee no reason to talk trash to anyone,
GamingOfficialZZ I've known you for a short period but I know that you are quite a fun guy to talk with.
I wish you the very best to anything!

~Brikaas
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
Goodbye.
(11-26-2015, 12:42 PM)Ikaros Wrote: Everywhere i have seen you, you were braking rules. Simply grow up. Goodbye.

There is no need to be rude towards me
[Image: giphy.gif]
No need for the attitude mate. Anyhow I hope you return in the future mate, all the best!
(11-26-2015, 12:33 PM)GamingOfficialZZ Wrote:  I made a unban request but we all know, whoever bans you will see it and a denie it 

Of course the banning admin/mod will see it and handle the unban request, afterall he/she knows what happend best, it would be close to retarded if a random admin/mod would handle someone elses case.

Goodbye and have a good one.
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
I doubt that your statements are true. However I still wish you the best of luck in finding another community  Heart .

(11-26-2015, 03:05 PM)MasterNoda Wrote: You came on the server for the sole purpose of breaking rules to get yourself banned, and even admitted to it.

Bye.

Is that a statement that you want to hold on to?
He have only been admitting to breaking NLR. Fuck, we've all done that one time or two. (Unless this is all on the server, then I rest my case).
Cya mate
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
Bye. Good luck wherever you go.