Model Downloads
Hello, I am having an issue getting on the server. Everytime I try and get on, I have to download a bunch of models, and I don't know why. I can get on sometimes, and the next time when I try and get on I have to download a bunch of models. Also, I have missing textures, and the model pack didn't really help.
Can anyone help me with any of this?
Thank you.
http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=5622

You've placed them in the right folders, correct?
Yes, i placed them in the second Garrysmod folder
I had exactly the same problem and still do. I think it's because I have no Half Life games and no Counter Strike games either.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Idea
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Well i have CSS and i have it enabled but it doesn't work. And it worked fine before the update...
(10-15-2011, 07:25 PM)Mr.Pie Wrote: Well i have CSS and i have it enabled but it doesn't work. And it worked fine before the update...

did u try verifying integrity of game cache?
which can be done through : library - *game name* - properties - local files - verify integrity of game cache.
It may help to have Half-Life 2.

Also, if you're missing textures and models on the EvoCity2 server, it may be because you don't have Half-Life 2: Episode 2.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Since I've always played Gmod without Half Life or Counter Strike, I do not know what it is like with those games. Currently I have to download over 200 files to get onto FearlessRP server every single time, this can take 5 to 15 minutes. Do people with these games still have to do this or does it just instantly log them on?
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Idea
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)