Gonzé
Name:Gonze

Time/Date: 22:00 GMT 24/11/2015

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:68782868

Name of Administrator:[FL:M] Ivan Tempski

Evidence:Logs and Recording.

I was building a base at the old Motel. when we were suddenly raided by the cops while i was building... fair enough we went on, but then Ivan decided to blacklist me from building . i made at mistake in the constuction by centimeters that unfortunatly turned my doors into double dooring.

When i tried to explain that to Ivan he was ice cold, i tried to tell him that i wasnt done building, and that i havent started rping in this base yet. he didnt care and blacklisted me either way, also he came with these harrasing words saying, " IF you wanna build go to a build server" he kept saying that and i couldnt get a word in at all, he just kept cutting me off with "If you wanna build  go to a build server" Implying that if you want to build anything on this RP server you should go to a Build Server? I dont see why you have the option to build on Fearless rp if its not allowed?. Also i didnt have printers or anything i wasnt Roleplaying i was building my base so that i could start roleplaying, and i would ofc look the base throught afterwords finishing the building so that i could publish the base without breaking any rules.

My opinion is that this Moderator is a little to triggerhappy with his right, and doesnt listen to any given situation, he just  swings the hammer cause his friend told him about the situation.

Ps not that this has anything with the situation to do, i just wanna add that this is why i havent purchased or donated yet... cause you'll never know about triggerhappy Mod's ruining the game for you.

Best Regards

Gonze
A staff member banning/blacklisting is not abuse.

Please upload sufficient evidence of any abuse happening.

[FL:M] Suarez
Fearless Moderator
How is it not abuse? he has no reason to do so.
As per: HOWTO: Make Admin Abuse thread (http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=63609)

For example, this is not abuse:

Banning you, even if you don't like the reason, make an unban request for this.

[FL:M] Suarez
Fearless Moderator
Build seemed complete to me, the build was at the time being raided by SRU and I saw a double door, this means action will be taken on the owner of the props, which was you.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
Its not the fact that i got blacklisted. its more the princip . that he did it even tho i explained that i wasnt finished building, which was why they had no reason to raid me and it was an invalid reason to blacklist since i wasnt done building and i woulda fixed it, just like when you write a school project, first you let your hand slide through the pages, afterword you correct it.

- Ivan also i told you several times it wasnt finished yet. but you kept saying , go to a build server if you wanna build. that is first of all so ignorant + it implies as i was saying that we are not allowed to build on this server?
Just because he blacklisted you is not grounds for an admin abuse case.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
I heard your view Gonze, however again SRU were in the building and one reported double dooring.

Now if you want to build and finish bigger dupes which comply with the laws (meaning no contraband till build complete as well), go to the build server. Because for whatever reason SRU were raiding for, regardless if your build isn't done or not, it's not an excuse Gonze to say it isn't finished, due to the fact that RP was taking place.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
(11-25-2015, 04:11 AM)Ivan Tempski Wrote: I heard your view Gonze, however again SRU were in the building and one reported double dooring.

Now if you want to build and finish bigger dupes which comply with the laws (meaning no contraband till build complete as well), go to the build server. Because for whatever reason SRU were raiding for, regardless if your build isn't done or not, it's not an excuse Gonze to say it isn't finished, due to the fact that RP was taking place.

That is the whole point Ivan. 

- I did not have Contrabands, as i said 3 times now. they were raiding yes!, and thats why i  yelled out in the first place. fair enough they got in , cause there wasn't anything they could take from me?

which means i didn't Rp at anytime. also i tried to tell the cops but they were rping to the fullest at that moment and there was no way i could stop those 7 cops from going through with the operation.
Out of curiosity,

Do you have any evidence from the situation with Ivan? Since I see you have recording listed.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub