(11-26-2015, 03:23 AM)Ali Wrote:
(11-26-2015, 03:09 AM)Ukraine Wrote: go slay some hoes

bros*

Hoes and bros*
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
(11-26-2015, 06:13 AM)Midget Wrote:
(11-25-2015, 10:43 PM)Wobbuffet Wrote:
(11-25-2015, 10:34 PM)Midget Wrote: FL forum is turning into Yahoo answers

I dont see the problem of it. A guy asked us (community) help for his irl problems.
Soo i dont see what is your problem.
Didn't say I had a prblem with it.

Then your first comment was unnecessary.
(11-26-2015, 04:11 PM)Wobbuffet Wrote:
(11-26-2015, 06:13 AM)Midget Wrote:
(11-25-2015, 10:43 PM)Wobbuffet Wrote:
(11-25-2015, 10:34 PM)Midget Wrote: FL forum is turning into Yahoo answers

I dont see the problem of it. A guy asked us (community) help for his irl problems.
Soo i dont see what is your problem.
Didn't say I had a prblem with it.

Then your first comment was unnecessary.
You asking me what my problem is, is unnecessary; Hypocrite

My joke probably startled you.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Don't argue please, stay on topic Smile
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 2 users Like Tomo's post:
  • Wobbuffet, aDisabledDeer
If he/she is gonna fuck you over like that, they clearly aren't worth your time or hurting. I split up with my ex, she cheated on me. It was hard as fuck to be honest.

Just realise that relationships aren't everything, and either is he/she. She had someone to fall on and I never, but ever since we split up I've never enjoyed life even more. I concentrated more on work, got a pay rise, started going out to town and got in touch with old lost friends I pushed away because of her, life right now is amazing for me and I can only hope you find the same feeling down the line.

Don't let them see your pain, let them come running back and you make the right decision bud.
Mate it don't sound worth it in my opinion if they're going round to some next mans house so I say ditch em' you're young so its the time for fun not crippling sadness over dickheads.
The only thing that sustains me is my satanic lust for rep
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Tomo
(11-28-2015, 10:58 AM)DVN Wrote: If he/she is gonna fuck you over like that, they clearly aren't worth your time or hurting. I split up with my ex, she cheated on me. It was hard as fuck to be honest.

Just realise that relationships aren't everything, and either is he/she. She had someone to fall on and I never, but ever since we split up I've never enjoyed life even more. I concentrated more on work, got a pay rise, started going out to town and got in touch with old lost friends I pushed away because of her, life right now is amazing for me and I can only hope you find the same feeling down the line.

Don't let them see your pain, let them come running back and you make the right decision bud.
adding more to the point: these relationships dont last very long if you thought it was a permanent relationship, go on with your life, live and forget about that stuff, eventually you will find your one and true soulmate ( even if it was a dude/dudette in one body with 2 heads each head is the opposite gender of the the other Tounge )
(12-02-2015, 12:13 AM)kimo kamal ( vito scalletta ) Wrote: adding more to the point: these relationships dont last very long if you thought it was a permanent relationship, go on with your life, live and forget about that stuff, eventually you will find your one and true soulmate ( even if it was a dude/dudette in one body with 2 heads each head is the opposite gender of the the other Tounge )

called a conjoined twin? yeah i think its called a conjoined twin Tounge