Advice needed
Sad 
Unfortunately, and I hate to say it, my relationship is breaking down.

My partner has strong feelings for someone they knew before they met me, and has apparently not been happy because of these emotions - my partner says that they love me, but they don't know what to do.

It's tearing me apart Sad

Can someone give me some advice?
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
Im having this "issue" too. It kinda sucks. You have to talk with your partner, like having a serious conversation.
In this type of moments, its when your relationship is put to the test, if its strong enough your relationship will keep alive.  
Tip, Life is too short to be sad because of someone.
If you need someone to talk, hit me up at steam Wink
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2IPW02GtnQ
D!tch the b!tch.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 3 users Like Infernaw's post:
  • Cox, Edned, Agorith
Bag him/her
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
'He' is going to sleep round this person's house tomorrow night after I explicitly said I didn't want that to happen.

Man, emotions really suck.
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
I went through the same thing bud. Best advice they gave me was a saying we have in Spain; "Let it go. If it's yours, it will come back, if it doesn't, then it never was".

My ex had me going around for roughly 2 years even though we were only really together for 2 months. She told me she loved me, we went out and then her ex turned up, so she left me. Things didn't go well, she wanted to get back together, but right before getting back she ditched me again for him. Then she came back, and like before right before getting back she ditched me again for him. Now it has failed miserably for the 4th time with him and she keeps saying how she was truly happy with me and that she wants back.

People have mixed emotions, it is possible to love more than one person. Sometimes what we truly like about a person is the idea of them, but we don't truly love them for they are not as perfect as they are in our minds.

As said, my advice is to Let it go. If you are still technically together and he goes to sleep at his ex's house then he's really stabbing your heart with that one, don't allow anyone to hurt you like that. You are worth so much more brother.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
The following 5 users Like Holdem's post:
  • Zambie, TheMJ, Wobbuffet, Grunt, Agorith
(11-25-2015, 12:45 PM)Holdem Wrote: I'd say d!tch the b!tch.

Holdem knows best.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Lay this lad out, put him on his fookin a$$
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • JackZ
(11-25-2015, 12:02 AM)aDisabledDeer Wrote: 'He' is going to sleep round this person's house tomorrow night after I explicitly said I didn't want that to happen.

Man, emotions really suck.

This is a bad sign. Don't bother being with someone who plays with your emotions like that.

Obviously he doesn't care about you, otherwise he wouldn't be doing this
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
If you truly love them, let them go. If they come back they're yours.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]