Regeneration, Allons-y to another universe.
Dear all,

After some heavy discussing with myself I came to the conclusion to depart from FearlessRP and Garry's Mod in general. I heavily lost intrest and want to make money with the stuff I am capable off, which is not the case here.

A few months ago I started college for application and media developer, and because of my pre-knowlegde I try to finish my college in 2 years or less. Which I am going 100% for.

Also friends and family, in general Social Life is pulling me towards them since I became older. I am more away then home sweet home, and due lack of portable computering I'm unable to do my 'Work' somewhere else than home.

This and lack of money brings me to the conclusion to leave Gmod, and so Fearless probably for good or a long time. I'm really really sorry, but there wasn't a way to keep both intact. And so a new era begins for me.

Also due some problems with some staff members the thought of leaving Fearless got a boost. Thanks for the hostility against me! Smile I kept FL alive during the split up and made sure we'll be keep on existing, but you guys probably forgot that.

I want to thank everyone who helped me throughout time, also the ones who appreciated my work, and the ones who hated me the most.

I will still be available on the forums now and then, and you can always hit me up with questions on steam. I also still have unfinished stuff, which, if you are intrested in, can be asked for download. I will be on sometime and then to finish things up,

About FutureRP, The gamemode started working well, but due some transfers, lack of development and time, it won't be continued.

Now, I know this is totally random, but I am just done with it. I grew up, my mind changed and so did my intrest.

Farewell, Mavis Dracula/CodedBrain/The Doctor
The following 10 users Like De CodeerHeer's post:
  • Edned, Zambie, Audacter, Adamantite, sebasti161, Joram, Balls, DVN, DreeBott, Gog
Goodbye.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
Oh, seeya Coded! You were a great guy and developer. Sad to see you go man!
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
This is all so sudden! I wish you all the best in the future and I thank you for all the development & time investment you have given to Fearless.
Good luck with College!
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
You done some good work here, we appreciate it. See ya.
Bye Coded, good luck.
bye coded.
seeya later.
Good luck with your future endeavors Coded, I wll miss you and hope to see you back on FL in the future!

Hitman
Fearless Moderator
Bye Coded, good luck with your future endeavours.
Byee!
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR