Good mouse for CSGO?
Recently my Deathadder died, it only lasted 7 months. It starts to double click which is very annoying. Next week I'm going to get a new mouse. Any recommends for a good mouse for CSGO? No Razer products please. I hold my mouse with a claw-palm hybrid.

Thanks
(11-22-2015, 09:17 PM)Bloodraptor819 Wrote: Recently my Deathadder died, it only lasted 7 months. It starts to double click which is very annoying. Next week I'm going to get a new mouse. Any recommends for a good mouse for CSGO? No Razer products please. I hold my mouse with a claw-palm hybrid.

Thanks

SteelSeries Rival 100 / SteelSeries Rival 300

100 Is ambidextrous whereas the 300 isn't

300 has a slightly better sensor than the 100

100 is cheaper than the 300
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

The following 1 user Likes Huskii's post:
  • summotion
I have the Steelseries 300 Smile It's a really good mouse because you can change the DPI with 1 button for scoping, etc Smile
https://steelseries.com/gaming-mice/rival-300
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
Steel series Rival
Steel Series Sensei
Final mouse

I personally have the Rival and I am really liking it because it feels super lightweight and comfortable.
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
What is wrong with Razer? I have had the same mouse for 2 years now and it is perfect, you can change grip moulds, manage colors, macros etc. It also comes with 17 extra buttons you can bind stuff to.

It comes with tons of options i.e.
Having the option to bind
DPI, Lights, Macros, Functions, Open up programs on your computer Etc. etc.

Right now I use buttons for Healthkits, all the acts and toggling thirdperson

Just incase: It's a razer naga epic
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(11-22-2015, 10:19 PM)Midget Wrote: What is wrong with Razer? I have had the same mouse for 2 years now and it is perfect, you can change grip moulds, manage colors, macros etc. It also comes with 17 extra buttons you can bind stuff to.

I have 2 mouses, a Steel Series rival that I use for fps games and a Razer Naga that I use for LoL, Runescape, SC2, and any other strategy type game. The Naga is too heavy and you cannot palm grip it like you can a lot of other mouses because of its shape. Palm grip mouses are way better for fps games or twitch reaction games.
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
(11-22-2015, 10:22 PM)Ali Wrote:
(11-22-2015, 10:19 PM)Midget Wrote: What is wrong with Razer? I have had the same mouse for 2 years now and it is perfect, you can change grip moulds, manage colors, macros etc. It also comes with 17 extra buttons you can bind stuff to.

I have 2 mouses, a Steel Series rival that I use for fps games and a Razer Naga that I use for LoL, Runescape, SC2, and any other strategy type game. The Naga is too heavy and you cannot palm grip it like you can a lot of other mouses because of its shape. Palm grip mouses are way better for fps games or twitch reaction games.
That is why with my mouse you get 3 extra grip moulds you can change easily that has strong magnets and a locking mechanism. 
My Razer Naga epic is also very light, which you can change by putting in the battery or small weights inside what I like to call "the storage compartment".
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Razer Naga is a really good mouse. I only speak from a MMO perspective though, but the naga ( the one I have atleast) isn't really optimized for FPS
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]

I've had 2 gaming mouses so far, my first one was the Razer Naga Molten Edition which worked for 2 years after it got the double click problem, fair enough I can live with 2 years. But the Naga is bad for fps because it has a laser. Then I got the DeathAdder for 8 months after it got the doubleclick problem.
Logitech G303 all the way.