Hey :)
Hi there Smile,
My name is Jonathan. In game is $oNiic,
Im 13 years old. turning 14 in the nearest April. I game, do sport and like to go out with friends xD.
I play garrysmod and have been PC gaming since i was about 9(i was one of those kids on css who had a mic but pretended to be older xD). I got into my first online community at around 11, since then i have matured much more(though it may not seem like that in game sometimes =P). I joined your server and thought it was amazing(very few rule-breakers and such)

I made a forum account just to get into the fearless community a little more =P. Hopefully i will get to know you all a little better Smile

Hope to cya around,
$oNiic
Welcome to the community, $oNiic! Enjoy your stay.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Hey and welcome. Smile It was a pleasure to roleplay with you.

Some rules you have to read tho.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Hello Sonic ^^
I have seen you on the server already AND on the Teamspeak and you listen very good to the admins and do your best very good .
-Signature removed-
Oh hey, I was playing with you the other day as rebels (I was Jorge), you were fun to RP with. ^^ Hope to see you on it again, oh, and my name is also Jonathan, hehe. xD
Welcome to the forums Smile To be a newcomer on our server, i think youre surprisingly good at following rules Cheese
Welcome to Fearless Roleplay
Hope you enjoy playing on our server