We Want the OLD WEAPONS BACK!
Wait, by old weapons do you mean new ones? I'm confused.
(11-26-2015, 02:03 PM)Rocket Wrote: Wait, by old weapons do you mean new ones? I'm confused.

No the CS weapons, the ones with all the attatchments etc.
While this all may be true I hope we will get refunded on our old weps if it happens.

But I remember when the "old" weapons where "new", I was no so impressed (the add-on's where ludicrously expensive), Nonsense like Laser sighted shotguns and the like, the inconvenience of "missing" Guns (material errors).

Would I even be able to "save" the add-on on death (making death that more expensive), I Need details on what exactly I would be getting to alleviate the inconvenience of it all.

(That and I think our time is better spent encouraging and developing Passive role play elements, (better maps maybe))
(11-26-2015, 05:50 PM)ltblackcoat Wrote: While this all may be true I hope we will get refunded on our old weps if it happens.

But I remember when the "old" weapons where "new", I was no so impressed (the add-on's where ludicrously expensive), Nonsense like Laser sighted shotguns and the like, the inconvenience of "missing" Guns (material errors).

Would I even be able to "save" the add-on on death (making death that more expensive), I Need details on what exactly I would be getting to alleviate the inconvenience of it all.

(That and I think our time is better spent encouraging and developing Passive role play elements, (better maps maybe))

The attachments were not necessary to kill or win. I never had missing guns or material errors. Saving attachments on death was never supposed to happen.

What better way to encourage passive rp / less killing than to make death expensive and inconvenient (also, since attachments do not drop people will not kill for them)?

One thing that really needs to happen if they come back is when police search someone, weapons with black market attachments need to be shown.
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]
The following 1 user Likes goigle!'s post:
  • ltblackcoat
(11-26-2015, 02:22 PM)Falcao Wrote:
(11-26-2015, 02:03 PM)Rocket Wrote: Wait, by old weapons do you mean new ones? I'm confused.

No the CS weapons, the ones with all the attatchments etc.

For anyone else reading this:

Current weapons = CS(S) weapons / mad cow weapons

Previous weapons = Customizable Weaponry / CW Weapons
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]
Can we have some sort of official statement from a dev or soul please? I'd like to know what they think about this.
(11-27-2015, 04:12 AM)Goigle Wrote:
(11-26-2015, 05:50 PM)ltblackcoat Wrote:

Very well , Good points, I remain less interested then some of you however.

(again what does this actually add change)
I like these weapons in use.
I like the current weapons really. The CW are good but its just too much for a CityRP server in my opinion even though I said otherwise in the pass now I know why some people didn't want the CW weapons.
(11-27-2015, 05:40 PM)ltblackcoat Wrote:
(11-27-2015, 04:12 AM)Goigle Wrote:
(11-26-2015, 05:50 PM)ltblackcoat Wrote:

Very well , Good points, I remain less interested then some of you however.

(again what does this actually add change)
I get it, you can use more content if you do not add the CW weapons, because they take a lot of space. 

What I would suggest is modifying the damage and maybe recoil of the guns in order to be more suiting. There is a suggestion in the suggestions tab talking about a new addon that fixes iron sight of the guns we currently have now. 

However if you look away from adding content, I don't understand why you are not interested. Why can you not improve ALL aspects of the server? In order to have a fully functioning RP server you want to have something that WORKS, and if it is possible to modify the weapons without adding a lot of MB to the server I would strongly suggest doing it.

IMO.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • aDisabledDeer