We Want the OLD WEAPONS BACK!
(11-24-2015, 12:17 AM)Coded Brain Wrote: This may not be darkRP but some admins act like darkRP admins by banning people for a long time for minor offences Cheese

Spoiler :

oh sorry for any confusion I was paraphrasing what soulripper has said
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]
Please don't derail the thread and make it into your lobby for cheap insults.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • MasterNoda
Photo 
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Other 1 Point
(11-24-2015, 12:17 AM)Coded Brain Wrote: This may not be darkRP but some admins act like darkRP admins by banning people for a long time for minor offences Cheese

Spoiler :

[Image: pIrGQ87.png]
Tbh, chance that old new guns will be back, equals chance that Joey Skylynx will become SA on FL
true, still i havent seen soul awnsering to this not even once
(11-24-2015, 02:43 PM)Borovichok Wrote: Tbh, chance that old new guns will be back, equals chance that Joey Skylynx will become SA on FL

the chances of most of these people becoming staff is very low, yet it happened too
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showteam.php
(11-24-2015, 03:08 PM)sebasti161 Wrote:
(11-24-2015, 02:43 PM)Borovichok Wrote: Tbh, chance that old new guns will be back, equals chance that Joey Skylynx will become SA on FL

the chances of most of these people becoming staff is very low, yet it happened too
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showteam.php

If you know how "choosing new admin" thing work, you wouldn't say such things. It was predicted that those people get promoted. 
I can "look" into future and guess who would be promoted next, but you can think yourself
(11-24-2015, 06:19 PM)MasterNoda Wrote: What I would love is to have the newer guns brought back, but with the current ammo system. Having so many ammo types was realistic, but annoying. If I could buy just one or two types of ammo for all my guns, that would be great.

Doing that wouldn't even take that much development time, it's changing one variable

SWEP.Ammo = "9x19MM" to SWEP.Ammo = "Pistol", etc

soul pls

that would also fix the problem with the P90 ammo being too cheap
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]
(11-24-2015, 06:19 PM)MasterNoda Wrote: I agree with bringing the old weapons back. Everyone just uses galils now, and when I play swat I hardly have a chance, unless I catch raiders in a bad position.

Also police pistols are like shit squirt guns.

What I would love is to have the newer guns brought back, but with the current ammo system. Having so many ammo types was realistic, but annoying. If I could buy just one or two types of ammo for all my guns, that would be great.

I say we have another poll and keep it up for about a week.
My thoughts exactly.
Agreed. Gimme my AR15 plz
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]