We Want the OLD WEAPONS BACK!
(11-22-2015, 02:47 PM)Audacter Wrote:
(11-22-2015, 11:17 AM)Midget Wrote: Basically the galil does minimum 25 HP a hit, and the pistols are not worth using. Yes, originally I supported getting these guns back, but I was wrong.
The SRU have a very tough challenge because you literally cannot kill someone with 1 - 2 m4 magazines. It makes it INCREDIBLY easy for criminals to rush us, in fact, if you want to win absolutely every gunfight, just RUSH the cops. Trust me it is easy to kill us.

The only way I would like the current guns again, is if someone actually took action and buffed and nerfed the guns.
IT SHOULD NOT take 3 magazines to kill someone!!

The spread and recoil is different, I suggest practising as it doesn't take three magazines to kill someone.
I have played SRU a lot and from experience you use at least 2 - 3 mags to kill someone. I understand this might be varying in different situations, but my point is that it takes way too many bullets than what is normal to kill someone with kevlar.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
current weapons are fine as it is, if you're a cop, use a m4, if you're sru, practice, the sru has the finest kit there is. Breach charges and concussions.
(11-22-2015, 07:08 PM)Midget Wrote:
(11-22-2015, 11:17 AM)Midget Wrote: Basically the galil does minimum 25 HP a hit, and the pistols are not worth using. Yes, originally I supported getting these guns back, but I was wrong.
The SRU have a very tough challenge because you literally cannot kill someone with 1 - 2 m4 magazines. It makes it INCREDIBLY easy for criminals to rush us, in fact, if you want to win absolutely every gunfight, just RUSH the cops. Trust me it is easy to kill us.

The only way I would like the current guns again, is if someone actually took action and buffed and nerfed the guns.

The spread and recoil is different, I suggest practising as it doesn't take three magazines to kill someone.
I have played SRU a lot and from experience you use at least 2 - 3 mags to kill someone. I understand this might be varying in different situations, but my point is that it takes way too many bullets than what is normal to kill someone with kevlar.

You must have a poor aim then.
A more fitting signature. 
I support a revote but by no means should we just "switch back".
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
(11-22-2015, 08:22 PM)Jono Wrote:
(11-22-2015, 07:08 PM)Midget Wrote:

You must have a poor aim then.
If blood spews out of the person I shoot it shouldn't be considered poor aim. Are you implying nothing needs to be done because if you manage to spray someone's head down for 3 - 4 seconds you can kill them? 
Seriously in RL you wouldn't need near as many bullets than in this game.

Today, I shot someone 3 times with a m3 pump shotgun in rapid succession while being an SRU within less than 1 meter, he could've taken another hit but he quickly sprayed me down with a galil while I was 100HP with kevlar.
If that doesn't signal that SOMETHING is wrong I don't know if there is any way I can convince you.

And of course it doesn't help when you can simply run behind cover again and use a medkit.

(11-22-2015, 02:47 PM)Audacter Wrote: The spread and recoil is different, I suggest practising as it doesn't take three magazines to kill someone.
I wish you were right, but if you aim (specially in thirdperson) there is absolutely no spread nor recoil.

(11-22-2015, 07:57 PM)FEaRIeZz Wrote: current weapons are fine as it is, if you're a cop, use a m4, if you're sru, practice, the sru has the finest kit there is. Breach charges and concussions.
This is completely false. 
1. The SRU does not have any breaches
2. The concussion grenades are not reliable and do not last long enough to be effective.
3. The SRU does not have the finest kit. If you want to do anything in firstperson with the m4 you need to use the SIDE of the gun to aim, and you need to battle galils with literally perfect iron sights. 

What makes the galil so wonderful, is it's good damage, fast rate of fire, and great iron sights... heck, the iron sights even go downwards when you spray which makes it easier to aim. With the m4 it basically covers the right side of your screen.
Visit my profile here.
I agree that some balancing does need to be done, although it doesn't take the three magazines you said, however I presume you were exaggerating to get your point across, but I can agree it takes too many to kill.
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
The following 1 user Likes Audacter's post:
  • Haarek
(11-22-2015, 11:31 PM)Audacter Wrote: I agree that some balancing does need to be done, although it doesn't take the three magazines you said, however I presume you were exaggerating to get your point across, but I can agree it takes too many to kill.
Thank you for understanding!
Visit my profile here.
Bring CW 2.0 weapons back, the CS:S weapons completely suck,  coupled with the poor model quality which is absolutely dwarfed by the CW pack. The incredibly under-informing and short lived voting didn't do much to encourage critical thinking and intelligent decision making.

Plus we know the only good argument that people have to keep the current weapons is that it gives people a landslide advantage over the police. No other legitimate argument to it (and no, chances are you've got at least 500GB to toy around with, coupled with the fact that it only needs to be downloaded once, so file size definitely isn't an issue.)
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
The following 5 users Like Toxic's post:
  • Coded Brain, Adamantite, already_fallen, goigle!, sebasti161
(11-23-2015, 02:02 AM)Toxic Wrote: Bring CW 2.0 weapons back, the CS:S weapons completely suck,  coupled with the poor model quality which is absolutely dwarfed by the CW pack. The incredibly under-informing and short lived voting didn't do much to encourage critical thinking and intelligent decision making.

Plus we know the only good argument that people have to keep the current weapons is that it gives people a landslide advantage over the police. No other legitimate argument to it (and no, chances are you've got at least 500GB to toy around with, coupled with the fact that it only needs to be downloaded once, so file size definitely isn't an issue.)
I support it. The weapons we have right now make it impossible to win as government. I've wasted at least 6 M4s in the past week due to raids. I've pretty much given up on being police, sru, etc. Now I can only do passive (Still fun, I love chopping trees down that are in the middle of the road ;D) and criminal/mob/rebel, and I for one, love government/police/sru Rp.