Poll: Is Street Racing Breaking Rules in The City? (Not as in the government rules. but as in the server rules)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
30.00%
3 30.00%
now
70.00%
7 70.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Is Street Racing Fail RP in the City?
Thumbs Up 
About a week ago, I was driving fast and stuff, I drove past a admin who said "Why your driving fast? Your a Citizen", so I asked what job can I do to drive fast, he replied "If you put Street Racer, drive as fast as you want".

So whenever I wanted to drive fast around the city like a racer, I would be come a Street Racer.

A few days ago, I was speeding down the main road, I got pulled by a admin who asked me why im driving so recklessly. I replied that I was a street racer, as it said in my job, he told me "Very well, but CDM rules still apply"

So I went on my way driving like a racer.

Now yesterday, I got pulled by a admin, I was on the Nexus side street, and accidently hit into the corner of a parked car, in which someone was standing next to the parked car. Therefore the parked car hit into a player.

This admin told me that street racing in the city is fail rp, and that I should only street race in the industrial area..

So 2/3 admins told me I can, 1/3 told me I cant.

So is street racing allowed in the city or not?

I mean as is it fail rp or not?
Well, you have been CDM and raamming quite some people.
But iI agree with Admind #3 you shouldn't race In the city at all as thats the place were everyone Is.
You should therefor race on de Pool Road or Indeed at the Industrial.

~Brikaas
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
If it is street racing you're trying to do and not trying to CDM people intentionally: It's street racing ingame, which makes it an issue for THE POLICE, not the admin. People race in the middle of cities all the friggin' time. It's idiotic, but they do it, and it's the job of the police to dole out justice appropriately.

Regarding telling people what to do when they're playing out a role: If you want to go policing ingame, there IS a button for that, next to the "Police Officer" job on the Character tab. Just a thought.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
The following 1 user Likes Toxic's post:
  • Ali
As long as your job is set correctly and you actively avoid CDMing its fine. Even if you do CDM someone, not much harm done, just call a medic and follow normal procedures.
The following 1 user Likes Suarez's post:
  • Edned
(11-22-2015, 08:35 AM)Suarez Wrote:-Snip-
This.
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
The following 1 user Likes Edned's post:
  • ltblackcoat
As far as I'm aware Racing is not FailRP. You also don't need to have a job name set to drive fast but you should always know that there is a possibility where you can accidently ran over people.

So try to avoid racing in the city although there is no rule that says its FailRP or anything like that.

In my opinion I'd say you don't even need a job name to become a racer, sometimes people ask if you want to race you don't have to change your RP job because you wanted to race with them. IRL Citizens race.