Unbad 21-11-2015
Wink 
Your name: Himo ;D

Your SteamID: [b]STEAM_0:1:45824844[/b]

Your ban ID: 67398

Banned by: [FL:M] Ivan Tempski

Reason: Raiding for money

Involved: Police

Hello! I played on The V2D 21-11-2015 and i was send in jail, i saw 5000$ in my jail cell. I don't know why there was 5000$ But then i thought "When i get out i will have that money" And then i took my TMP out and ran in. Suddenly there comes an admin, he says "What is your reason to raid the jail?" Then i said "I saw 5000$ in a jail cell and i want the money." Then he said that i can't raid for money. Then i was like "What?" I'd read the rulse 3 times in one day and a day after i read the rules again, i did not see any thing about that you can't raid just to get money. But i know...... I wasn't sure what i could raid for money. All i'm saying is that i just want unban so i can play with  my friend today and tomorrow. Or else i don't know to do in 20 hours ca. And yes i know it was stupid but i was not thinking clear.  I got banned i a day. And i was considering to donate today.....

SORRY
Case reviewed and concluded.
As the Nexus is a highly secure government building it is classed as failRP in order to breach the facility for such a low sum of money.
Also by arming up breaching the Nexus facility is classed as raiding which can also fall under rule 14.2a "14.2a You cannot raid the President solely to earn money."
With that said this Unban Request has been denied.
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
Moved.
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15