New property buying system
Title of Suggestion: New property buying system

Description: I suggest that we add a new property buying system. The current system is a bit strange in my eyes, you have to buy individual doors which is quite weird, yet convenient. However, there is an easy, roleplay solution. I suggest that one of the buildings on v2d and v33x is reserved as an Estate Agent's building. In there you will find desks with an NPC standing at one. When you use this NPC a massive list of options comes up for every buyable building (filtered down with categories, obivously, or else this list would be massive). For example, one heading would say "Industrial" another would say "City" and another could say "Apartments" in which you will find all the buildings for that listed area. In industrial you'd have MTL, Industrial Factory and the Red Parker building etc. Obviously it would buy all the doors for the inside of that building and you'd be dandy.

[Image: eEmauJ0.png] (something like this but better)

Why: Adds something to property buying that make a bit more sense in my eyes.
(11-21-2015, 04:01 PM)Suarez Wrote: Title of Suggestion: New property buying system

Description: I suggest that we add a new property buying system. The current system is a bit strange in my eyes, you have to buy individual doors which is quite weird, yet convenient. However, there is an easy, roleplay solution. I suggest that one of the buildings on v2d and v33x is reserved as an Estate Agent's building. In there you will find desks with an NPC standing at one. When you use this NPC a massive list of options comes up for every buyable building (filtered down with categories, obivously, or else this list would be massive). For example, one heading would say "Industrial" another would say "City" and another could say "Apartments" in which you will find all the buildings for that listed area. In industrial you'd have MTL, Industrial Factory and the Red Parker building etc. Obviously it would buy all the doors for the inside of that building and you'd be dandy.

[Image: eEmauJ0.png] (something like this but better)

Why: Adds something to property buying that make a bit more sense in my eyes.

I quite like this idea. Maybe add previews/photos of what you are buying too, just to make it more like an estate agent?

Either way +Support
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

Nice idea. If it could be done it would be very nice indeed Cheese

+Support
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
+support that would be nice instead of buying all doors!
+support
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]
+Support
I like to work on dis. I am also trying some more cool GTA V stuff to work on Gmod. Approoooooooved.
Done