goodbye for probably 2 monthes!
so the subject probably blew it....... but anyway the reasons are as followsThinkingchool,exams,dad hiding my laptop in some sort of a secret room, moderation on a small server that wont probably explode the poe tatoe alt laptop that i am on, when i get my laptop back i will try to play FO4/BO3, then i will HOPEFULLY come back! thank you guys for reading and i only have 2 cya laters tooooooooooo! Viljo and Gizmo! viljo being a great admin and Gizmo being a GREAT RPer! but from time to time i will be active on the forums reading BRs and UBRs and some off-topics as well as create some of them when my poe tatoe Alt laptop can handle it

Police chief regards,

Kamal Eldeen Mohammed
Hope to see you back soon! Good luck with school and exams! Seeya Smile
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
I hope to see you soon again,
Goodluck with your exams and make sure to nail them so you will be proud.

~ Brikaas
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
Cya again in two months. Dont get too bored Tounge.
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
Bye. Good luck.
Stay in school where you will hopefully learn to write like a human being.

Peace.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 2 users Like Infernaw's post:
  • Haarek, Qatar948
(11-17-2015, 10:43 AM)Infernaw Wrote: Stay in school where you will hopefully learn to write like a human being.

Peace.

lol wrote this half asleep ( wtf?)
(11-17-2015, 10:43 AM)Infernaw Wrote: Stay in school where you will hopefully learn to write like a human being.

Peace.

rekt
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor

Peace.

I lol'd
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.

Peace.

seriously tho that was uncalled for