UBR Dex
Your name: Dex

Your ban ID: 60978

Banned by: [FL] General Rickets

Reason: RDM Was on last chance.

Involved: LivXK, Falcao, Jericho, Rickets.

Why we should unban you: So I was issued a permanent suspension around about 8 months ago and since then reflected on it quite a bit.  I didn't feel as though what I did warranted a permanent suspension. So let me give you some background, we were a terrorist faction, not an extremist faction, a terrorist faction and we had permission from a staff member. Our background was that we were against the government, they'd shipped us out in the 70's and we'd come back with a tasteful vengeance, we were aggressive and we weren't happy. We decided to start a protest in the Nexus, this involved chanting against the government with picket signs and wanting to voice our frustration. The president came down and we escalated our efforts to intimidate the government. One of the SRU's at the time was repeatedly tazing us, at one point he came around and tazed all of us at once, now bare in mind General Rickets was there at this time cloaked. He decided not to take action against this, even though it was a clear abuse of the tazer, we were in the middle of the Nexus at this point and he was doing it to try stop our protest, which we were more than allowed to do, even the president at the time told the SRU to stop. This occurred a further 3 or 4 times and as a terrorist faction who was clearly angered by this, we began to throw out threats, things such as "You don't want to do that again otherwise you'll find yourself in a lot of trouble". These were open threats, they could mean anything, we did this to avoid arrest. What I find funny is why General Rickets didn't take this SRU and speak to him about breaking Fear RP? Because there was an evident RP situation occurring. Now, the SRU decided to taze me one last time at which point I left the Nexus, I equipped my AWP sniper rifle, got one of my men to hold open the door and I completed an assassination on said SRU for constantly tazing us, we felt as though we were being oppressed. Now, we move on from that and get to the main part of my message. This SRU should have been flagged up on this for Fail RP and potentially Fear RP, had this been done things wouldn't have escalated to the point that they did. I'm not saying that I'm a blameless party, sure I probably pulled the trigger a little quickly, in the heat of the moment frustration got the better of me and I got carried away, I was very very quick to the trigger. However I don't think that this warranted a permanent ban, I'm not going to specifically compare to other cases however people RDM most days on Fearless, and 70% of the time that results in a blacklist from weapons. However in my case it's a permanent ban because I'm on my last chance? That wasn't the terms of my last chance, Diggy was the one who issued my last chance and I asked him about it, I'll attach what he said to a picture at the end along with another picture, this other picture is of my ban history. Now, sure it's not pretty and I'm not proud of it at all, it's a lengthy mingey history and I haven't been the best of players in my time but do you see RDM anywhere? I don't have 1 blacklist or ban for RDM and you can check that yourself. I'd understand the permanent suspension if I'd had a big history of RDM but in this one case I just pulled the trigger a little too quick without thinking about my actions.
This is pretty much a copy of my past ban request, I've only proof read this but the point comes across.
I also got this ban due to being on my last chance, had I not been on my last chance it wouldn't have been permanent and with the wiping of previous bans I'm now only on 2 bans, not 12.
I hope you consider un-banning me, cheers.
The way you was banned was very questionable, as you said we were a terrorist faction and we had a completely valid rp reason for you to kill the Sru.

So the ban was very harsh and not all facts were taken into detail when this happened. All the best for this unban, would be good to see you back mate.

[FL:M] Falcao
Approved.
Second chance given.