Unblacklist Blurr
Your name: Blurr

Your blacklist ID: 66852

Steam ID: [b]STEAM_0:0:68019350[/b]

Reason: CDM

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL:M] Ivan Tempski

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

So I was in a BMW, my job was set to "Criminal" at the time I crashed into a RV and then Ivan had a word, I said sorry and we carried on. I then started to drive forward, just passed the nexus and the light was red. Yes I ran a red light, just a reminder my job was "Criminal".

I then accidently CDMed I believe it was Huskii, I had no intention too. He didn't look if a car was coming either, although I passed a red light, I got out my BMW, went over to the body and seen he was dead and it was too late to call a medic. I then went back to the main road to see my car was gone.

I pressed F1 and attempted to spawn my car, see I had a hour blacklist, I then did an @ and Ivan had a chat, he decided it was valid yet I don't think it is.

Ivan's description of the blacklist:

[FL:M] Ivan Tempski: CDM due to reckless driving, look on the traffic lights
Yes, your job was set to criminal however how does the guy who you CDM'd know that a car was coming? It was green man for him so he can walk, you ran him over when it was green man, thus it was CDM regardless of your job
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
I got out the car, was going to call a medic until I realised it was too late, I attempted to RP. It was not on purpose.
It was on purpose to go through the red light, it wasn't the guys fault he got ran over.
Where in the rules...... it was a red light, what rule was broken Ivan, I really am trying to comprehend what you think I did wrong.
I got out and attempted to RP the situation yet I couldn't. No rule from my knowledge was broken.
CDM was the rule which you broke. You should watch on the red lights and you shouldn't reckless drive in the city.
Ivan, CDM was not broken.... I got out the car and was going to call a medic. Yet he died and it was too late, I didn't just go, oh well let it was an accident and drive off. I got out and attempted to fix the situation.
Im saying you CDM'd. I understand that you got out, but the running over could have been prevented if you weren't reckless driving in the city. reckless driving increases the chance of it happening
OMG, you just don't get it, please get another staff members opinion possible a admin's. I didn't CDM on purpose. It was an accident I did get out and tried to sort it out.
Blurr, it was on purpose because you deliberately went through a red thus you are at risk at running people over in the road. The risk YOU took and resulted in a cdm.