Unban Request: Darthvirusâ„¢
Your name: Darthvirus™

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:68752861

Your ban ID: 67189

Banned by: [FL:M] MasterNoda, Extended by [FL] NightHawkd

Reason: DDoSing FL Servers // Extended by NightHawkd

Involved: [FL:RP] Oper, [FL:M] MasterNoda

Why we should unban you: I have not, not will ever DDoS. The steam chat evidence given to MasterNoda from Oper was a joke, I honestly do hate Fearless a bit but I do not hate anything so much that I would DDoS someone, in a matter of fact I have no idea how to DDoS at all, I am 13 years old. The time I got the ban I was playing Space Engineers (Or when the conversation was on Steam with me and Oper).

I am able to provide any information you may ask of, as long as I am able to get the information. I only wish to prove that I did not DDoS Fearless, nor would I ever do therefore I do not believe this ban is fair.

EDIT:
I do not believe there is any proper evidence supporting the accusation of me DDoSing either. If there is, I'm requesting this evidence that fully support the claims of me DDoSing the Fearless servers.

Here's the chatlog between me and Oper
Quote:Darthvirus™: Darthvirus™: u back 2 fearless?
[FL:RP] Oper #PrayForParis: Ye.
Darthvirus™: and a few weeks ago you were gonna hack em :c
Darthvirus™: well ive been working for 4 hours and finally got a hydrogen rocket made
Darthvirus™: no idea if its functional
Darthvirus™: ill find out tomoz
[FL:RP] Oper #PrayForParis: someone ddos'd FL
[FL:RP] Oper #PrayForParis: lo
[FL:RP] Oper #PrayForParis: all servers are down and so is the forums.
Darthvirus™: gg
Darthvirus™: yay fearless ddos'd Cheese
Darthvirus™: totally not me

This is a little bit of banter, and meant as a joke.
To said quite openly to him "totally not me" which makes everyone assume you did it. Even if it was a joke, you can still get banned for it. Your track-record on FL with your attitude and such isn't the best, I personally do not support an unban.

[FL:M] Suarez
Fearless Moderator
Just because I have a horrible ban and blacklist record doesn't mean I would DDoS the Fearless servers. And as mentioned I have no idea how to DDoS at all and I do not plan to find out.
I'll also be quoting SoulRipper's approval on another UBR:
Quote:I've been considering this for quite a while and have read both sides of the stories here, plus have heard the scenario on TeamSpeak.

DDoS is a very touchy subject and should not be joked about, because it will result in things like these happening.

I understand why Suarez has banned you and at the same time I understand why Mike's joke was been over-exaggerated. I was leaning towards denying this unban request, but then I heard a DDoS joke being made between several staff members on TeamSpeak at around 21:15 GMT+1, while Mike was also on this channel. It would be hypocrite to keep the user banned if the staff team also jokes about it.

Therefore this thread has been approved, however jokes about DDoS should not be made and could lead to similar actions in the future.
[Image: DqdKRMK.jpg]

In this UBR a person joked about DDoS on TeamSpeak services, I joked about it on Steam services which should not warrant a ban at all. It is allowed to joke about anything on Steam chat with each other really.
(11-15-2015, 09:05 PM)MasterNoda Wrote: You already had a lengthy ban, so joking about DDoSing fearless and saying how happy you are it was DDoSed pretty much put the nail in the coffin for you.

Yet joking about doing it and actually doing it is two different things. And I was not joking about it on any Fearless nor LimeLight servers so this ban would be invalid. There's no rules against joking about something on Steam chat.
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Other 1 Point
Requesting supervising administrator to review this again, I believe your denial is more than unfair.

And if  yet denied, Requesting ban reason to be Changed to Joking about DDoS
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Other 2 Points
(11-16-2015, 12:34 AM)MasterNoda Wrote:
(11-15-2015, 11:20 PM)Darthvirus Wrote: Requesting supervising administrator to review this again, I believe your denial is more than unfair.

And if  yet denied, Requesting ban reason to be Changed to Joking about DDoS

User warned for posting after denied. If you have a problem with my choice then you pm grub. Do not reply to this thread again.

It wasn't him doing it, it was me
Denied. Whether you were joking or actually doing it you can be banned for it.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
Posting to move
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda