Since when can't you state your opinion..
(11-15-2015, 10:52 PM)aviator Wrote: I think this just confirms the OPs point.

Once a lad, always a lad, Avi.

Ily <3
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
The following 2 users Like Nuka's post:
  • aviator, Zecon
Kahjo

You weren't stating your opinion, you were just bringing your anger on me because I banned you for completely legitimate reason, you were warned for the previous comment which was literally un called for and you know it. Your attitude Ingame clearly shows your attitude on the forums. If you are mad about your ban, make an un ban request.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
(11-16-2015, 06:32 AM)Ivan Tempski Wrote: Kahjo

You weren't stating your opinion, you were just bringing your anger on me because I banned you for completely legitimate reason, you were warned for the previous comment which was literally un called for and you know it. Your attitude Ingame clearly shows your attitude on the forums. If you are mad about your ban, make an un ban request.

What "previous comment" im sure we would all agree with you if he said something "un called for". Could we see what the comment you warned him for was?
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
(11-16-2015, 07:09 AM)Zerdrick Wrote: What "previous comment" im sure we would all agree with you if he said something "un called for". Could we see what the comment you warned him for was?

Ivan is not required to show it to public.

To others about Ivan's punishment:
This discussion can be taken privately to the staff member if you have problems with him/her. In this case Kahjo should simply private message Ivan about the warning and sort it out, a thread about it to the public may help the confusion, yes. But it also can end up to arguments or in worst case a flame war. I am not saying it is, but I want to prevent it happening.

Edit: If the staff member "shoos" off your message, simply take it to me, Nighthawk or Audacter to sort things out between the staff member and player.
Quote:Ivan is not required to show it to public.
Ofcourse not, but it would certainly clear some confusion in the air with this thread, I'd say.
Otherwise this thread seems to be going nowhere.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
The following 2 users Like dig's post:
  • aDisabledDeer, Nuka
(11-17-2015, 05:29 AM)dig Wrote:
Quote:Ivan is not required to show it to public.
Ofcourse not, but it would certainly clear some confusion in the air with this thread, I'd say.
Otherwise this thread seems to be going nowhere.

Careful, it might compromise international security.\o/
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
You could've just removed the comment and moved on with your life.
He called you a bad mod, not an <insert cruel disrespectful word here>.

If a client IRL thinks you're doing a bad job, and you react like this back, you will end up in sh*t. 
Just smile, nod, ignore, move on.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 4 users Like Infernaw's post:
  • aDisabledDeer, aviator, Kippsee, Zecon
It seems there is a big degree of confusion on how to tackle issues with staff members. Like most companies and communities there is a hierarchy and everything must follow a procedure. Here is a small simple guide.

If you have a problem with a Moderator, the next step up would be an Administrator. Contact any Administrator via PM and explain the situation along with any evidence you may have and tell them what outcome you would like. For example;

"Hi Admin, yesterday me and Moderator had an argument, he did this that and the other which I believe is wrong and punished me for wrong reasons. I would like for my punishment to be removed from the record and for him to be warned against doing such things again".

Then, if you fail to be content with the Admin response or if the person you want to complain about is an Admin, then contact the next level directly, which is the owner, Soul. Then Soul will look at your problem and take action as he sees fit. If you're still not content with the answer then you can either do two things since the servers are privately owned by Soul and what Soul says goes, you can either continue in the community or leave the community. Either way, in a respectful manner and without causing strife in public.

If you wish to make a public complaint, then proceed to the Admin abuse section where it will be reviewed by the staff.

I hope this clears out some doubts!
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
The following 3 users Like Holdem's post:
  • Viljo, Greed^, Rylund
Infernaw is on point here.

It's stupid to get all pissy over being called a "bad mod". I lost count of the times I was told I was shit, a vagina and a whole plethora of insults (some really quite amusing actually), I didn't really do anything to them. A few I would, but usually just a tag on the ban reason but primarily because they made other infractions. 

Frankly, I couldn't give a fuck what they thought! I just laughed and moved on, zero point getting knickers in a twist over it. Actually immature to be honest...
Regards,
aviator
The following 2 users Like aviator's post:
  • aDisabledDeer, Zecon
I got banned once for discussing a random raid on me and my mates(Nighthawkd and Hitman raided us), they were spying on us when we were discussing the reason for their raid.. And then i this happened: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnoP-dGibTk

Hitman told us to talk about it in private, we did and then Nighthawk banned me... so in many ways I agree with you, although i think Ivan is a good Mod.