Unban request
Your name: TheKingOfChicken

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:64193908

Your ban ID: 67174

Banned by: [FL:M] Suarez

Reason: Baiting police, lying to an admin, D/C to avoid me

Involved: a

Why we should unban you: The Reason I should be unbanned, is because, I was driving at a reasonable speed and then crossing connectivity tunnel and when I went to turn I lost a bit control of the car but so does everyone, I hit a police car by accident he did not notice but it was only little so I carried on and turned around at the end of the road to pull over, that's all that happened so whoever reported me is lying and just because I was telling the truth there was no evidance that he should get me banned for "Baiting the police" what is not true and "lying to a admin" I think you will find the newbie (forgot the name) with 20 hours as I checked was lying. Moving on to discounting when  I started talking to the admin this was around 6:30 and that's the time I have dinner I told Suarez 3 times I had to go and said to everyone in OOC I needed to go for dinner, for which Suarez was listening I do not know, but something happened with a taxi dangerous driving and speeding the admin then stopped our convosation and crowd started to build with the taxi, I was waiting for about 15 minutes but I had to go, if this didn't happen with the taxi I could of argued my point but as by then it was 6:50 and my family was having a go at me so I had to D/C, and come back to it with Suarez not listerning is really not my problem because he should of done. I hope I get unbanned because I see no need as I did nothing worth banning for if anything it would be jail not ban.
Firstly) The situation took nowhere near 20 minutes as you say. Your were first brought at 6:25:48, you disconnected at 6:30:00 and were eventually banned at 16:30:28. That's a total of around 4 minutes from when you were brought to be and when you disconnected. May I remind you, lying in the courthouse warrants a long forum ban.

As for the ban itself) You kept speeding down Connectivity, crashing into the officers car and attempting to bait him. You then proceeded to say you did nothing and all you did was honk you horn, thus lying to me. I had something to attend to IRL that only took 30 seconds and in the time I had came back onto the game, you had disconnected.

I see no reason to unban you.

[FL:M] Suarez
Fearless Moderator
lol Sad
Denied.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda