Scary games :D
I like to play GMod, ofcourse Cheese
but when gmod is down, or when i'm not in the mood to play it..
i play scary games.
such as:
-Dead Space
-Amnesia
-FEAR
-FEAR 2

My Favourite one is Amnesia.
[Image: 9039432.jpg]

So, what's your favourite scary game?
Silent Hill: The Room.
Back in the days when it was first released that scared the bats out of me!

Especially the little clown thing in the room next door, when the women is getting changed.
The following 1 user Likes S3thapl's post:
  • LolCat
Hmm... All good games, but apart from parts of Dead Space and Silent Hill, not that scary.

Lesse... DOOM3 was classed as horror, and pretty fun.
FEAR was amazing, but not all too scary, more epic (SLOMO SNIPER FIGHT)
Metro 2033 wasn't meant to be horror, but the atmosphere was VERY scary - Especially after reading the book
A lot of Dead Space 1 was very scary, as was the Ishimura level of DS2 - The rest of DS2 wasn't scary, apart from the whole performing surgery on yourself bit. I think the atmosphere just wasn't scary, whereas the Ishimura.. *shivers*

And of course.. We have Nightmare House 2 - A free mod, and tbh the scariest of all my games.
Which book in Metro 2033 do you mean?

I played it 3 times now and can't remember the book, except you mean this peace of paper in the library. If that is what you mean.
No, the original book was written about.. I think 10 or 20 years before the game came out Tounge As in, actual words on paper.
Its not just 1 Book faustie its a whole Genre actually right now,

Many Fan's write their own in that Setting.
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]
Oh that book.. thought you mean ingame.
Yes, Flame, but I mean the originial 1 book, not just the many things after the game. It's originially from Russia from ages ago, only got translated a few years before the game.
There is also a Second one from him which is got translated way before the game.
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]
Actually there is 3 books.