I got a big problem
Hey guys.

Since the Suit update came out i havent been available to get on the server..... I dont think it have anything to do with it but i cant get in. 2 days ago Fallen tried to help me out over Tv (teamviewer) and he could't find the problem neither....

The Problem: Is that when i go in to gmod connect to the fearless rp server it starts downloading but i does not. So actully it looks like its downloading but it isnt.. If i go to another server like The Fearless build server it starts downloading....

This is very frustrating that i cant join the server, and if no one can help me i think i have played on Fearless Rp server for the last time.....
Untill now i have tried to uninstall the game, write cl_allowdownload 1 or something, checked in muliplayer letting it allow to download custom things.....

Help me please Ollie :D
Maybe u could download the server content at downloads on the forum. And than try joining again?
Signature too big...
I tried that but every time u need to get on the server u need to download Lua Cache and not even that it will download :S
Damn, i don't know than.
Signature too big...
:S ! I really dont want to leave the server
Maybe its something with Hl2?
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

Try reinstalling Gmod (:
-Signature removed-
First of all I don't know whether the suits are already in the content you can download, dunno if Soul did put em in there already. Ask him maybe then download it and put everything in if that doesnt work...

Try deleting Cache or Lua folder ingame helped me when I was bugged and couldn't really join. If that doesn't help reinstall Garry's Mod.
Dare to think!
He allready reinstalled it.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

I didn't add the suits to the content pack yet, but also if I done that, he is also stuck when he downloads a cache file.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.