blacklisted about a year ago
Your name: (shaianoz)

Your blacklist ID: (50531)

Steam ID: ('STEAM_0:1:52976941')

Reason: (mass rdm)

Staff member who blacklisted you: henning

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: so i got banned about a year ago and now i am back, i got banned because i accidently drove over 4-5 people anyway so when i went in to the server i saw that i was blacklisted from guns about 15 hours, and i dont even know why i am blacklisted from guns can you guys please check it out?
Oh hello there. Mm yes i was the guy called ''henning'' when this happend ages ago.
Well if you get an blacklist from cars etch for example 10 hours. you have to play 10 hours In game.
Thats why you still are blacklisted.

And if you wanna chek your blacklists out go to http://www.fearlessrp.net/bans/index.php...blacklists And search with your name or SteamID
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
Hello there,, yes i know but i wonder why i was blacklisted from guns?? I had nothing to do with guns when u banned me, i accidently drove over 4-5 people with a car
I believe you have the blacklists messed up Shaianoz. You're trying to appeal the wrong one.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Invalid unblacklist request.

Closing thread.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]