Unblacklist Request: Edned
(11-13-2015, 07:40 PM)Edned Wrote:
(11-13-2015, 07:37 PM)Falcao Wrote:
(11-13-2015, 07:34 PM)Edned Wrote:
(11-13-2015, 07:23 PM)Falcao Wrote: Right, before we kick this off I would like to remind you that you have just blatantly lied in the courthouse, and it really is not acceptable. The prop did not get stuck at all, you said "Watch this" and threw a prop across the roof and went on to laugh about it.

You have 900 hours and are a server teacher, you should know a whole lot better about this.

If we were unprofessional, please take it away from this because it has absolutely nothing to do with it and we can discuss this further.

As for the unblacklist, you are trying to lie your way out of it, which isn't going to work.

[FL:M] Falcao

I can assure you that I am not "lying my way out of it" whatsoever. I am actually coming up on 960 hours.
If anything, you should know better as a moderator. The behaviour yesterday surprised me.
Kind Regards,
Edned

I saw it with my own eyes, as did Ivan. Nobody else, you are lying to our faces, which is punishable if you carry on.

You want someone to review it who didn't see the incident? I saw it, I am reviewing it.

No, I don't want someone to review it because "they didn't see it". I want somebody to compare both views, otherwise it's 100% my side against 100% your side if you understand what I am saying.

You don't make the requests here, your behaviour was unacceptable and you should know way better. 

(11-13-2015, 07:41 PM)Falcao Wrote:
(11-13-2015, 07:34 PM)Edned Wrote:
(11-13-2015, 07:23 PM)Falcao Wrote: Right, before we kick this off I would like to remind you that you have just blatantly lied in the courthouse, and it really is not acceptable. The prop did not get stuck at all, you said "Watch this" and threw a prop across the roof and went on to laugh about it.

You have 900 hours and are a server teacher, you should know a whole lot better about this.

If we were unprofessional, please take it away from this because it has absolutely nothing to do with it and we can discuss this further.

As for the unblacklist, you are trying to lie your way out of it, which isn't going to work.

I can assure you that I am not "lying my way out of it" whatsoever. I am actually coming up on 960 hours.
If anything, you should know better as a moderator. The behaviour yesterday surprised me.
Kind Regards,
Edned

I saw it with my own eyes, as did Ivan. Nobody else, you are lying to our faces, which is punishable if you carry on.

You want someone to review it who didn't see the incident? I saw it, I am reviewing it.

No, I don't want someone to review it because "they didn't see it". I want somebody to compare both views, otherwise it's 100% my side against 100% your side if you understand what I am saying.

You don't make the requests here, your behaviour was unacceptable and you should know way better. 

This is WHY this UBL is being made. You are making false accusations here. Due to a misunderstanding you are now trying to imply my behaviour is unacceptable? If anyone's, it was yours and the other staff members messing around.
I don't feel comfortable having the same group of people reviewing this that were physgunning me off roofs and letting me fall to my death, abusing the slay command, teleporting me to places without prior consent as it's not an admin situation, etc.
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
(11-13-2015, 07:44 PM)Edned Wrote:
(11-13-2015, 07:41 PM)Falcao Wrote:
(11-13-2015, 07:34 PM)Edned Wrote: I can assure you that I am not "lying my way out of it" whatsoever. I am actually coming up on 960 hours.
Kind Regards,
Edned

This is WHY this UBL is being made. You are making false accusations here. Due to a misunderstanding you are now trying to imply my behaviour is unacceptable? If anyone's, it was yours and the other staff members messing around.

Your attitude towards this is appauling, this is not the place to discuss other matters.

Clearly you think it's acceptable to throw props around and that has concluded this.

Denied.

Denied.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda