Unblacklist Request: Edned
Note: I would like senior staff team members to review this inquiry as I believe the way this has been handled was unprofessional and inadequate.

Your name:[FL:RP] Edned

Your blacklist ID: Falcao: (PTE) P:66492, T:66493, E/P:66494 & NightHawkd: (PTE) P:66492, T:66493, E/P:66494.

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:51199704

Reason:Misuse of props, should know better // Reinstated

Spoiler :
[Image: aea069cb219805011972b36b852cc5f3.png]

Staff member who blacklisted you:Falcao, NightHawkd

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

I'll start with a story in chronological order.
I was on the RP_Evocity_V2D server, about to leave for the day. As I was typing my goodbye message in OOC, "[FL:M] Ivan Tempski" brings me to the administration roof and asks me the question: "Would you like to join me for tea?". I informed him that the props he used were ancient and that there were new ones that I showed him from the spawnmenu that SoulRipper had previously added. I started building, showing Ivan the new props.

I started creating a living room with two sofa's and the new lamp as well. I then spawned a meeting table and placed a few chairs next to it. When I unfroze the table it glitched inside another prop and "flew" off the roof, I managed to pull my physgun out and grab the prop before it fell and I pulled it back again and carried on. I then had another encounter with a prop (I think this is the one Falcao was mistaken on, and I can clearly see why).

I physgunned the sofa and it glitched inside of the table prop, it then flew across to the Flea Market roof, my GMod client/server lagged at that point. I think this was due to rendering the rest of the map in the distance, so there was a delay within myself deleting the prop. I thought the issue had been resolved, so I carried on building the meeting table and about five minutes later I realised a PTE blacklist had been warranted for two hours by "[FL:M] Falcao". I was confused as to why, as I always abide by the rules, especially as I set an example as my current role being a teacher.

I then contacted CodedBrain within steam, I told him that I was blacklisted and it must of been a misconception, a few minutes later I received my PTE access again however it was still on my record.
After that Falcao commented "Are you serious?" in OOC. A closed discussion about a blacklist was then being spoken to the whole server, and CodedBrain informed them to take it to Admin chat. I was rather surprised and confused as to the unprofessionalism caused by the team online at the time. I thought the case could of been handled a lot more smoother. I was not even given the chance by Falcao to be spoken to before he issued the blacklist; this is quite a rare occasion as usually people are spoken to before any actions are taken. "[FL:RP] Balls" was a witness to their unprofessionalism and I believe he would like to leave a comment on that.

When logging off yesterday, I thought that it was all being resolved but when I logged on today I received this message from CodedBrain:

Spoiler :
[Image: ed34374159277932e11f61f45c07ec84.png]

Which is when I saw that 6 lines of blacklists had been added to my name due to an issue with game physics and/or glitches.

To conclude,
I am incredibly disappointed with the way that this case was handled, two staff members arguing over OOC over my blacklist, multiple removing and adding of a blacklist that I certainly do not deserve, teleporting me without consent, killing me by dropping me with a physgun multiple times, and much more.
I did try and speak to Falcao yesterday but he said "I am pretty mad and I need to cool down." I totally respect this, Moderator can be a hard job sometimes, so I am just going to bring it here.

Thank you for taking the time to read my UBL inquiry, I aspire to hear from somebody soon in order for this case to be taken further.

Kind Regards,
Edned
Fearless Assistant
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
Just for the record, the first set of pte blacklists was supposed to be removed after our discussion, but it seems someone forgot to do it. Only the reinstated ones from Nighthawkd should remain.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
(11-13-2015, 06:25 PM)Tomo Wrote: Just for the record, the first set of pte blacklists was supposed to be removed after our discussion, but it seems someone forgot to do it. Only the reinstated ones from Nighthawkd should remain.

Okay, thank you for your comment Tomo.
Regards,
Edned

+Rep
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
This is seems very unprofessional.
As people online on the server and I saw in the OOC chat, that the staff were acting like "kids" or rather some players raging about getting RDMed, I this case a blacklist.
Falcao should have said nothing in the OOC chat. And instead take it through PMs or Admin chat as Edned said.

When I saw the blacklist in the chat, it surprised me that Edned even got a blacklist as I knew that he was having fun on the admin roof.
And it surprised me even more when I read the OOC chat later on.

I totaly agree with everything Edned said, and the way this was handled couldn't of been more unproffesional

INVOLVED: Was on the server when these events occured
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
You cannot request who handles this case. So stop acting like you can. As always we will treat this case like any other. You are no different.

The comments you make about professionalism are true and have already been dealt with internally. The fact you act so innocent is beyond me. You instigated the whole thing, you decided to have the balls to message CodedBrain demanding he unblacklisted you or else you would "talk to soul". You are no different to any other player, stop thinking like it. From what I have been told you said "Watch this" with your wheelspeed very high and then flung a prop over the map, we expect better from you especially. MAY I REMIND YOU lying in the courthouse is punishable by lengthy forum suspensions. The claims of your mouse "glitching" (the odds of which being next to nothing) are total nonsense. Unless you can provide proof of your mouse "glitching" I fail to believe you. Getting a mouse to "glitch" is extremely hard.

Balls is not involved and has been warned sufficiently

[FL:M] Suarez
Fearless Moderator
Right, before we kick this off I would like to remind you that you have just blatantly lied in the courthouse, and it really is not acceptable. The prop did not get stuck at all, you said "Watch this" and threw a prop across the roof and went on to laugh about it.

You have 900 hours and are a server teacher, you should know a whole lot better about this.

If we were unprofessional, please take it away from this because it has absolutely nothing to do with it and we can discuss this further.

As for the unblacklist, you are trying to lie your way out of it, which isn't going to work.

[FL:M] Falcao
(11-13-2015, 07:18 PM)Suarez Wrote: You cannot request who handles this case. So stop acting like you can. As always we will treat this case like any other. You are no different.

The comments you make about professionalism are true and have already been dealt with internally. The fact you act so innocent is beyond me. You instigated the whole thing, you decided to have the balls to message CodedBrain demanding he unblacklisted you or else you would "talk to soul". You are no different to any other player, stop thinking like it. From what I have been told you said "Watch this" with your wheelspeed very high and then flung a prop over the map, we expect better from you especially. MAY I REMIND YOU lying in the courthouse is punishable by permanent suspension. The claims of your mouse "glitching" (the odds of which being next to nothing) are total nonsense. Unless you can provide proof of your mouse "glitching" I fail to believe you. Getting a mouse to "glitch" is extremely hard.

Balls is not involved and has been warned sufficiently

[FL:M] Suarez
Fearless Moderator

Good evening Suarez,

Lets go from the start to finish of your post, shall we.

The only reason I am requesting that someone higher up handles this case is clearly because the people who have dealt with it are clearly showing to be incompetent with the case, and I would like it to be moderated by someone who can look at it from "all angles". At no point, did I say I was better than anyone else, I do not see where you retrieved that inferation from.
Thank you for informing me that the unproffesionalism has been dealt with, I aspire for that never to occur again. I never demanded anything, I just said that I would speak to Soul if he does not want to deal with it.
I said "watch this" to Ivan when I got better props, as I already explained.
I am fully aware about lying in the courthouse, and what consequences follow, In the nicest possible way, I don't want your reminders.
I never said my mouse glitched, and your right the chances of that would be extremely low, no idea where you got that from.

Kind Regards,
Edned
Regards,
Edned

+Rep
(11-13-2015, 07:23 PM)Falcao Wrote: Right, before we kick this off I would like to remind you that you have just blatantly lied in the courthouse, and it really is not acceptable. The prop did not get stuck at all, you said "Watch this" and threw a prop across the roof and went on to laugh about it.

You have 900 hours and are a server teacher, you should know a whole lot better about this.

If we were unprofessional, please take it away from this because it has absolutely nothing to do with it and we can discuss this further.

As for the unblacklist, you are trying to lie your way out of it, which isn't going to work.

I can assure you that I am not "lying my way out of it" whatsoever. I am actually coming up on 960 hours.
If anything, you should know better as a moderator. The behaviour yesterday surprised me.
Kind Regards,
Edned
Regards,
Edned

+Rep
(11-13-2015, 07:34 PM)Edned Wrote:
(11-13-2015, 07:23 PM)Falcao Wrote: Right, before we kick this off I would like to remind you that you have just blatantly lied in the courthouse, and it really is not acceptable. The prop did not get stuck at all, you said "Watch this" and threw a prop across the roof and went on to laugh about it.

I can assure you that I am not "lying my way out of it" whatsoever. I am actually coming up on 960 hours.
If anything, you should know better as a moderator. The behaviour yesterday surprised me.
Kind Regards,
Edned

I saw it with my own eyes, as did Ivan. Nobody else, you are lying to our faces, which is punishable if you carry on.

You want someone to review it who didn't see the incident? I saw it, I am reviewing it.

(11-13-2015, 07:37 PM)Falcao Wrote:
(11-13-2015, 07:34 PM)Edned Wrote:

Kind Regards,
Edned

I saw it with my own eyes, as did Ivan. Nobody else, you are lying to our faces, which is punishable if you carry on.

You want someone to review it who didn't see the incident? I saw it, I am reviewing it.

No, I don't want someone to review it because "they didn't see it". I want somebody to compare both views, otherwise it's 100% my side against 100% your side if you understand what I am saying.
Regards,
Edned

+Rep